Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

9 shot, 1 killed in French Quarter mass shooting

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    28,921

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) -

New Orleans police say at least one person is dead, and nine others are injured, after at least one gunman fired shots in the French Quarter early Sunday morning.

The shooting happened around 1:26 a.m. at the intersection of Bourbon St. and Iberville St. Officers responded to the scene to find at least 10 people shot - two women and eight men.

<snip>

http://www.fox8live.com/story/33799732/9-shot-1-killed-in-french-quarter-mass-shooting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748

Just in! 36 people shot and 4 fatal Rahm Emanuel's sanctuary

 

Not a mass shooting.....Just a typical Chicago long weekend....
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748
47 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Breaking!! Kurt Russell comes out of retirement to film, "Escape From Chicago". <-- Let's start a hoax of our own?

I read a few months ago that residents of Chicago are moving away in large numers....

 

Illinois ranked 3rd on list of states people are leaving

http://abc7chicago.com/society/illinois-ranked-3rd-on-list-of-states-people-are-leaving/1147112/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    4,311
51 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I read a few months ago that residents of Chicago are moving away in large numers....

 

Illinois ranked 3rd on list of states people are leaving

http://abc7chicago.com/society/illinois-ranked-3rd-on-list-of-states-people-are-leaving/1147112/

Last time I was there was when my son grad'd boot camp. The entire highway system shut down just because Obama was flying in.

But back on topic. I haven't been to NOLA since before Katrina and the itch to return is huge. If I wasn't planning on a birthday trip later in Dec, that could've been me this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Team Galil    28

Yesterday alone I saw 10 major news story's involving race all fake stories. They're trying to manipulate and brainwash using race. They want black and white people fighting each other to smear American perception globally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,921
13 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Yesterday alone I saw 10 major news story's involving race all fake stories. They're trying to manipulate and brainwash using race. They want black and white people fighting each other to smear American perception globally.

They didn't even mention the race in this article. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Team Galil    28

It doesn't matter what race I frankly don't care. I'm sick of the same manipulation unless your a fool it's groundhogs day it gets old repeating the same old lies. To be frank I love all religions and races but hate them all as well. The spiritual sickness of these liars is something not defined by culture or color but by ignorance in a brainwashed world. My anger comes from the ignorance of everyone not realizing they're being duped on all sides. I guess we are all black sheep here looking for clarity threw a dirty world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,921
6 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

It doesn't matter what race I frankly don't care. I'm sick of the same manipulation unless your a fool it's groundhogs day it gets old repeating the same old lies. To be frank I love all religions and races but hate them all as well. The spiritual sickness of these liars is something not defined by culture or color but by ignorance in a brainwashed world. My anger comes from the ignorance of everyone not realizing they're being duped on all sides. 

You're the one on about race.  Anytime 10 people get shot, I think it's worth a look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748

Here are some facts that the Black Lives Matter members don't seem to be aware of......

51% of the murders committed every year in the US are done by Black males ..

Blacks make up about 14 % of the US population....Subtract the black females and the older & younger black males  from this equation and it appears that about 3 % of the US population do 51% of the murders ....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×