Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Are the recounts a distraction from Pizzagate?

They had to do something to shut this thing up.  Soros and his paid protests did not work. Then for news, First went the twitter accounts, reddit and chans along with others.  Next comes the "fake news" outrage once people figured out that the MSM is nothing but a mouth piece for the globalist agenda and now we have recounts that are ridiculous on their face because there are so many f**king illegals voting for the Marxists that a true recount is going to show exactly that. And a concerted effort from MSM to discredit citizen journalists who dare try to expose what is probably the biggest pedo ring in the history of the world by saying there's nothing to see here, move along, while doing NOTHING to investigate it. 

I hope they all end up in deep shit over what they are trying to do.  

It really feels like they didn't do THAT much to keep it quiet. Censored a few web sites, got their dog the New York Times to write a weird article..maybe that is doing a lot.... I don't know anymore. I've been researching-seeking the truth of this dumbass f**ked up reality for years and it all boiled down to satanic assholes raping and murdering children and NO ONE  IS STOPPING IT. All I know is that we need Jesus to RETURN, we can't destroy this evilness by ourselves. 

1 minute ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Oh, Ive been loosely  following this "recount" thing. but tell me, can those 3 states in question turn the election around? 

Yes. There are 46 electoral votes in those three combined. 16 Michgan, 20 in PA and 10 in WI 

Oh, Ive been loosely  following this "recount" thing. but tell me, can those 3 states in question turn the election around? 

Stein can't have a recount without evidence of fraud. Cin may be right it's just a diversion.

Hillary got 232 + 46 = 278  SHE WOULD HAVE TO TAKE ALL 3 to win.

Trump got 306 - 46 = 260  IF SHE WON ALL 3

270 is the winning number of electoral votes. 

So, you got 20, 10 and 16.  I don't see it happening, I see it as a dog and pony show and coverup. After all, Hillary was going to get her turn in the Pizzagate barrel next, the way that investigation was going... Clinton Foundation doc dumps.  Now Wikileaks is compromised, supposedly... what a game.

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Trump got 306 - 46 = 260  

What would America do if HRC wins? 

What would America do if HRC wins? 

I am pleading the 5th on that one. Personally. lol

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I am pleading the 5th on that one. Personally. lol

I understand. Would be interesting to see how it all plays out and to see how far HRC would go being President.

These people are not gods no matter how much they'd have us believe otherwise.  I suspect the recount may be one of several diversionary attempts, but I also suspect they've somehow been caught flat footed by the strength and speed of the pedo revelations.  I have a theory that's almost too wild to entertain, but it sure ties up a lot of loose ends into an internally consistent picture. 

My understanding of the hour we live in is derived primarily from Biblical prophecy.  If we are truly in the season when the long awaited Beast is to be revealed, it is conceivable that ALL of this is being aired on purpose.  What better way to be received as a Saviour than to appear to stomp out  all those things we've come to hate so much?  I've been wrestling with this idea for a while now and every time I do it looks more plausible, not less.  I suspect he'll want to "save" us from the certain annihilation of WWIII as well, so we probably have to see that kick off before we figure out who this fella is going to be.

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Trump got 306 - 46 = 260  IF SHE WON ALL 3

So, you got 20, 10 and 16.  I don't see it happening, I see it as a dog and pony show and coverup. After all, Hillary was going to get her turn in the Pizzagate barrel next, the way that investigation was going... Clinton Foundation doc dumps.  Now Wikileaks is compromised, supposedly... what a game.

Maybe the plan is to steal 1 or 2 states and then steal the necessary electoral votes (Didn't she already steal 6 votes?). I still suspect (Consciously or not) Trump is a part of the plan and Clinton is really not that special for them to want her at all cost; but who knows?