Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Obamas Kids Are Adopted!! I Found The Real Parents!! 2016 (Video)

One Step Away   
One Step Away

I just viewed this video this afternoon! It is amazing how much those girls look like the parents who are "lending" their kids to the Obamas.   So much deception and secrecy around Obama and his past.  Truth is stranger than fiction ...

Cinnamon    28,918
3 hours ago, One Step Away said:

I just viewed this video this afternoon! It is amazing how much those girls look like the parents who are "lending" their kids to the Obamas.   So much deception and secrecy around Obama and his past.  Truth is stranger than fiction ...

The only thing Obama told the truth about was how he was going to do everything possible to bring America down, if you listen to his old vids he tells everyone in them.  The rest of him is an enigma and so is his fake family. 

StarGlider   
StarGlider

The only hits on search engines are for the moronic  video. Where are the still photos?

Jostler    2,230

I was ready to be very skeptical.  But this couple that resembles those girls are long time Obama acquaintances AND the woman is Michelle's OB-GYN???   I still dunno if this is true of course, but the connections make it worth considering.  Man how I'd love to have enough money to chase all four of them around til I got DNA samples :)

Cinnamon    28,918
37 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I was ready to be very skeptical.  But this couple that resembles those girls are long time Obama acquaintances AND the woman is Michelle's OB-GYN???   I still dunno if this is true of course, but the connections make it worth considering.  Man how I'd love to have enough money to chase all four of them around til I got DNA samples :)

You'd get your sample a lot quicker if you were chasing Hillary, her Depends are probably leaking right about now with all the trouble she's about to get into. lol