Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Meet Canada's First Hijab-Wearing TV News Anchor

"It shouldn't be a big deal," Ginella Massa says of hosting CityNews in a traditional Muslim headscarf.

Canada suddenly has its first hijab-wearing news anchor on commercial television.

"For me, it's just a step forward in my career," Ginella Massa, who jumped at the chance to fill a vacant anchor chair at the CityNews network in Toronto last Friday night, tells The Hollywood Reporter. But when Massa ended the 11 p.m. newscast just before midnight and checked in with her assignment editor, they agreed that Canada also had taken an even bigger leap forward for diversity.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/meet-canadas-first-hijab-wearing-tv-news-anchor-950224

Orwell. 

grav

It's code for 'infiltrate,' one of the stages of jihad. Mohammed requested that the leaders of Mecca allow him to preach his new cult. They gave in, said they were tolerant of "diversity." Once he got his foot in the door, snap! that's all she wrote. He went back on his promises and killed people who had helped him. Tolerance --> infiltration --> indoctrination --> subjugation. 

Alice

Hijab says to me, telling their own men, 'rape her, not me!' Sick women. (If you can call them that.)