Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Brio

Is this why Trump was allowed to win?

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.” “How do you renegotiate the debt?” O’Donnell followed up. “You go back and you say, hey guess what, the economy crashed,” Trump replied. “I’m going to give you back half.”

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/global-epocalypse-inevitable/

Simple answer, get rid of the Federal Reserve so we don't have to borrow money from the fractional reserve bankers who create money out of thin air that we can only afford to pay interest on it.  Maybe he's talking about saying to them... take half, assholes, or better yet, take nothing and we'll print our own money like we should have been doing the entire time. What kind of criminals put in a 3rd party that costs more?  The globalists, that's what kind and their spawn keep on benefiting while we're debt slaves to their usurious bullshit. 

I want to see Trump say the Federal Reserve has destroyed this country.  It has. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I want to see Trump say the Federal Reserve has destroyed this country.  It has. 

He's going to have to be much more canny than that. These are the debt demons he has to work with, they control everything. The US has to back every dollar printed, usually it's bonds and T-bills (the only difference is their maturity timeline) and the bloodbath in bonds the last two weeks has been unmatched. Sure there's been a flight to US$ but return is negative. He has been handed the job of defaulting on US debt. Mathematically, there is no possible way to pay off the debt. Impossible. You're looking at $100T in unfunded liabilities all denominated  in US$. Funny thing is though, that what the US owes the world is US$ denominated, but what the world owes the US is foreign currency denominated.

Yup.

When debt goes away, so does money.  Any default on the debt would have to be simultaneous with institution  of another currency, another form of money totally different than the US dollar.  It could be done, and it's really not even that difficult, but it would take simultaneous moves by Congress to pull it off.

If a gold backed currency were once again instituted, India and China would likely instantly be the new global monetary powerhouses.  I am personally convinced Ft. Knox was emptied of gold no later than 1971.  I don't think we have much left in the way of gold reserves in the US.

But there are plenty of other alternatives as well.  In a best case situation, there would be a great deal of financial pain in the US and most of the rest of the world, but that's coming anyway.  If we'd taken the medicine in 2008, we'd probably have had two very difficult years and by now have been once again at the pinnacle of global economic power.

The US dollar and all the machinations that have made it the global reserve currency have been responsible for almost every atrocity committed on the international stage since WWII.  It's a system that needs to die...and is dying.  The carnage we experience on it's death will be determined by how we bury it and what we replace it with.  I fear we don't have enough collective understanding of monetary systems to avoid letting the same evil men replace the dollar with another debt based fiat currency.  I suspect that is the plan, but this time it will be a global currency we have even less say-so about than we do the dollar.

33 minutes ago, Brio said:

Antal Fekete. The next Wiemar dollar is digital.

http://www.kitco.com/ind/fekete/sep282007.html

Digital is soooo controllable :)  I just read an article not long ago about Deutsche Bank and Citibank's blockchain technology development projects :)  I have no doubt they will go that route because it allows inspection and control of every  piece of bubblegum sold and every paycheck earned.  The ultimate Orwellian wet dream.

Edit:  I also doubt they will be kind enough to institute the replacement simultaneously with the dollar's collapse, though it would be easy enough to do.  I imagine they prefer a bit of pain be experienced before  they swoop in with the solution.

He wants to devalue NATO, kind of, this will give more weight to an EU army. Also Europeans will hate him and they'll sort of cohere against him, in a manner of speaking, he'll probably help consolidate EU identity, that is, if it doesn't collapse before then. 

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎27 at 0:10 PM, Jostler said:

When debt goes away, so does money.  Any default on the debt would have to be simultaneous with institution  of another currency, another form of money totally different than the US dollar.  It could be done, and it's really not even that difficult, but it would take simultaneous moves by Congress to pull it off.

If a gold backed currency were once again instituted, India and China would likely instantly be the new global monetary powerhouses.  I am personally convinced Ft. Knox was emptied of gold no later than 1971.  I don't think we have much left in the way of gold reserves in the US.

But there are plenty of other alternatives as well.  In a best case situation, there would be a great deal of financial pain in the US and most of the rest of the world, but that's coming anyway.  If we'd taken the medicine in 2008, we'd probably have had two very difficult years and by now have been once again at the pinnacle of global economic power.

The US dollar and all the machinations that have made it the global reserve currency have been responsible for almost every atrocity committed on the international stage since WWII.  It's a system that needs to die...and is dying.  The carnage we experience on it's death will be determined by how we bury it and what we replace it with.  I fear we don't have enough collective understanding of monetary systems to avoid letting the same evil men replace the dollar with another debt based fiat currency.  I suspect that is the plan, but this time it will be a global currency we have even less say-so about than we do the dollar.

So if there is no gold, what is keeping the US Dollar, the reserve currency ?

One thing for sure, Trump is no stranger to bankruptcy and debt. I not really sure what to make of Trump any more, after coming into new info I have not seen before...like this...now this could be some MSM propaganda to.. I'm not so sure anymore.

If this info is correct, its a :ohfuck: moment for me.

37 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity