Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Jeffrey Epstein: The Lolita Express & Other Complete Flightlogs

Damn this is funny! but then its not! good read!

What do you do when you get to a certain point in your life when you have everything? In the case of Jeffrey Epstein the financier and facilitator for the rich and powerful, you have money, you have fame, you have power.

So, it’s down to society to fix the wrongs in this world.

You can’t trust the police, in any western country.

In the European continent they are Kalergi shills and yes men that nod along to whatever orders are issued from the dictatorship in Brussels.
You can read thousands of incidents of Muslim gangs raping white girls and the police arresting the white persons family for simply complaining about it.

The police are not on your side, so simply bypass them and get your revenge personally.

I don’t think anyone can let the punishment fit the crime more than a family member, the elite are also very reachable by the unknown.

So, make it happen…

Today, I give you the Epstein Lolita Express Flight Logs acquired from the court case of Epstein and a few cracked servers.

I’ll leave you to do what you will.

Now, here’s what you are after, it’s a compilation of typed flight-logs and handwritten, all combined, the most interesting part of this collection is the omission of females names, apart from certain “High Flyers”:

http://gopandora.com/jeffrey-epstein-the-lolita-express-other-complete-flightlogs/

less than 50%

@Cinnamon you want to see these i take it!

30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Damn this is funny! but then its not! good read!

What do you do when you get to a certain point in your life when you have everything? In the case of Jeffrey Epstein the financier and facilitator for the rich and powerful, you have money, you have fame, you have power.

So, it’s down to society to fix the wrongs in this world.

You can’t trust the police, in any western country.

In the European continent they are Kalergi shills and yes men that nod along to whatever orders are issued from the dictatorship in Brussels.
You can read thousands of incidents of Muslim gangs raping white girls and the police arresting the white persons family for simply complaining about it.

The police are not on your side, so simply bypass them and get your revenge personally.

I don’t think anyone can let the punishment fit the crime more than a family member, the elite are also very reachable by the unknown.

So, make it happen…

Today, I give you the Epstein Lolita Express Flight Logs acquired from the court case of Epstein and a few cracked servers.

I’ll leave you to do what you will.

Now, here’s what you are after, it’s a compilation of typed flight-logs and handwritten, all combined, the most interesting part of this collection is the omission of females names, apart from certain “High Flyers”:

http://gopandora.com/jeffrey-epstein-the-lolita-express-other-complete-flightlogs/

less than 50%

@Cinnamon you want to see these i take it!

Yes, I do. Thanks!

So, on their flight logs, they simply list people as "females". If the plane crashed I guess no one would ever know who was on the flight? Or are there more records?  Bill Clinton sure liked traveling. I also saw Naomi Campbell's name on there. I guess no one gets to the top without giving up something.