Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ANON

Childish Google Renames Trump Tower 'Dump Tower' on Their Maps

ANON   
ANON

An unknown person has renamed President-elect Donald Trump’s Manhattan building on Google Maps.

The downtown Fifth Avenue building was renamed from Trump Tower to "Dump Tower."

PIX11 reported that users noticed the new name change on Saturday. While the station is unclear of when the switch took place, tweeting began around 2 p.m.

Trump International Hotel & Tower in Columbus Circle had also been renamed according to PIX11 changing the name from Trump to dump once more.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/27/trump-tower-renamed-dump-tower-on-google-maps.html

Ukshep    25,376
7 minutes ago, ANON said:

I feel the urge to speak... Call it a pull...

Trump Tower - New York City - Trump! not saying anything will happen but when you look at all the info that points to new york being nuked over the years it makes you wonder..... especially if you realize how incredibly prophetic 2016 has been so far!

WHY   
WHY

I'm really getting sick of their hostile, disrespectful immaturity.

Jostler    2,217
6 minutes ago, WHY said:

I'm really getting sick of their hostile, disrespectful immaturity.

It's almost as if the "untouchable" attitudes displayed by the old guard, Hiliary and all those politicians and old line media outlets (CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC...etc) have been transferred to the likes of Google, FaceBook and Twitter.

Zuckerberg has joined Obama in my world as two people who instantly inspire a desire to rearrange their faces the moment i see them.  I don't know the Google/Alphabet leaders by sight well enough or they'd probably garner the same reaction :)   I'm inordinately triggered by "smug" :)

Edit:  I aught to add Bezos to that list...he's also busy gathering info and populating that GeoINT virtual landscape....he's just focused on a slightly different part of the terrain.  Amazon and their "Alexa" are an amazing development.

Mac   
Mac

I'm getting sick of google all the time. Their products are so prevalent, it's hard to get rid of them. And yet people are so oblivious to all this, even after the Snowden revelation, nobody cares...