Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'It's a scam': Trump lashes out at Green party's Jill Stein for forcing 'ridiculous' ballot recount in WI/Trump prepares for legal battle

Recommended Posts

'It's a scam': Trump lashes out at Green party's Jill Stein for forcing 'ridiculous' recount in Wisconsin - as his team prepare for legal battle after Hillary's campaign say they WILL take part

Donald Trump has lashed out at Green Party candidate Jill Stein calling her Wisconsin ballot recount a 'scam' designed to get money after Hillary Clinton's campaign said they would take part.

Clinton's team said on Saturday it would be part of a recount initiated by Stein in Wisconsin and the defeated Democrat's campaign would also support similar action if a recount was initiated in Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

Trump accused Stein of just trying to 'fill her coffers with money' by initiating the 'ridiculous' ballot recount.  

'The people have spoken and the election is over, and as Hillary Clinton herself said on election night, in addition to her conceding by congratulating me, "We must accept this result and then look to the future",' Trump said in the statement obtained by Bloomberg.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3974234/Hillary-Clinton-s-campaign-say-ballot-recount-Wisconsin-Green-Party-s-Jill-Stein-raises-5m-challenge-Trump-win.html#ixzz4RAcJaCRO


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know what they're trying to do with this recount. I want the blue states where Trump lost recounted, too, if they want to play that game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jill is one crazy B***h. Here is her latest tweet!

Green Party's Jill Stein: 'Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!' - @DrJillStein

Lock her up too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CGK said:

Jill is one crazy B***h. Here is her latest tweet!

Green Party's Jill Stein: 'Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!' - @DrJillStein

Lock her up too!

They're all Marxist/Communists. There is no "left", there are no "Progressives", there are no "liberals". Call them what they are. f**king lunatics! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZERO
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We all know what they're trying to do with this recount. I want the blue states where Trump lost recounted, too, if they want to play that game. 

Especially California, many counties were very close, they stopped counting the ballots at 70%, the absentee ballots are only counted if the election is within the range of the remaining ballots, which are mostly conservative republican types.

They called California 10 minutes after the polls closed????????

Hispanics were polling about 50/50 in cali, right before the election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZERO said:

Especially California, many counties were very close, they stopped counting the ballots at 70%, the absentee ballots are only counted if the election is within the range of the remaining ballots, which are mostly conservative republican types.

They called California 10 minutes after the polls closed????????

Hispanics were polling about 50/50 in cali, right before the election.

I live in Commiefornia, there are so many illegals here, they basically own the place.  The retarded Marxists just keep giving them more free shit to entice them here.  The people who live in rural areas are not liking what's happening with SF and LA controlling the entire state and all the cheaters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zero
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I live in Commiefornia, there are so many illegals here, they basically own the place.  The retarded Marxists just keep giving them more free shit to entice them here.  The people who live in rural areas are not liking what's happening with SF and LA controlling the entire state and all the cheaters. 

It's their way of stuffing the ballot box with gimmie dats, they can pander to at election time and ignore the rest of the time.

I have not seen one Hillery for president sign.

Seen a lot of Hillery for prison signs. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zero said:

It's their way of stuffing the ballot box with gimmie dats, they can pander to at election time and ignore the rest of the time.

I have not seen one Hillery for president sign.

Seen a lot of Hillery for prison signs. lol

 

lol same here, no Hillary signs anywhere, but they all got stolen at Martha's Vineyard while Bill and Hill were on vacay there... Hillary for Prison signs that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

lol same here, no Hillary signs anywhere, but they all got stolen at Martha's Vineyard while Bill and Hill were on vacay there... Hillary for Prison signs that is.

All I know is the few Hillary signs found around these parts make dandy targets...so I've been told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zero

There were more paid protesters at the Trump mega rallies in California, than people at any of Hillary's rallies.

Trump vs Hillary rallies - What you DON'T see on TV

So tell me, how did Hillary win the popular vote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×