Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

TMZ updates Kanye's health and it's bad

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,442

According to TMZ, Kanye is suffering from depression and paranoia. TMZ reported: Kanye West has been in desperate shape this week ... paranoid and profoundly depressed, and he's been dealing with these issues for a long time ... sources close to Kim and Kanye tell TMZ. We're told after Kanye was taken to the hospital Monday he was convinced people were out to get him, including the doctors who were caring for him. Our sources say for a time he wouldn't even let the doctors touch him.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=51089

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 garlic    2,639

And why is the health of some douche bag important? I don't even know what Kanye West does for a living other than rhyme. I can rhyme too.

Bone, tone, loan, stone, moan, shown, grown, own, phone ..  I can be a rapper too. LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
Just now, CGK said:

And why is the health of some douche bag important? I don't even know what Kanye West does for a living other than rhyme. I can rhyme too.

Bone, tone, loan, stone, moan, shown, grown, own, phone ..  I can be a rapper too. LOL

 

Did you not hear what he did?? ranted about how donald is awsome. Went against the illuminati :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Talon    716
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Did you not hear what he did?? ranted about how donald is awsome. Went against the illuminati :D

Here's the thread about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 garlic    2,639
Just now, Ukshep said:

Did you not hear what he did?? ranted about how donald is awsome. Went against the illuminati :D

I don't care what he did. I dont know him. Whatever he says or does does not impact my life at all. Sorry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 garlic    2,639

Ok,  Kanye is important because he is marred to Kim Kardashian who is a reality TV star with a big bum and her mother married Olympic swimmer Bruce Jenner, who had a sex change and is now Caitlyn Jenner.

Oh I certainly care about the opinion of some black guy that can rhyme who marred a woman who's step father is now a woman.

 I am so confused...Our world is sooooooo messed up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    4,309
8 minutes ago, CGK said:

Ok,  Kanye is important because he is marred to Kim Kardashian who is a reality TV star with a big bum and her mother married Olympic swimmer Bruce Jenner, who had a sex change and is now Caitlyn Jenner.

Oh I certainly care about the opinion of some black guy that can rhyme who marred a woman who's step father is now a woman.

 I am so confused...Our world is sooooooo messed up!

Not to be said around the T-Day dinner table: "Workin' on your Kim K impersonation?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    5,182
1 hour ago, CGK said:

And why is the health of some douche bag important? I don't even know what Kanye West does for a living other than rhyme. I can rhyme too.

Bone, tone, loan, stone, moan, shown, grown, own, phone ..  I can be a rapper too. LOL

 

 

Stop it! :smashlaptop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    5,182
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Did you not hear what he did?? ranted about how donald is awsome. Went against the illuminati :D

Yeah, they slipped him a mickey cause that be somethin you ain't supposed to do!

I'll make ya a bet he falls right back in line soon enough never to stray again!

Any takers? :bananafire:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's rather easy to say "this doesn't impact me" except this guy was so far up the establishment's ass that he couldn't see daylight.  This is how almost all celebrities are and without restraint.  In any event, to come to terms with reality and flip the switch...well...yeah, it's going to piss a lot of people off.  He probably isn't safe, and the things he says might include a very important message that needs to get out to the population that worships him.  Those people might not be us, but it does impact us if those followers of his have their eyes open.  It impacts us negatively if they refuse to open their eyes, as well as if nobody opens their eyes.  

It's not a discussion about what Kim wore today or yesterday or if she opened a makeup line, or whatever.  This is about something that could very easily swing things more in Trump's favor.  So Kanye getting put in a mental ward and made to look crazy implies everyone that follows and believes in Trump is _that_ crazy (even if it's not really all that crazy in reality).  That sets a horrible precedent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 ILLUSION    51
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

According to TMZ, Kanye is suffering from depression and paranoia. TMZ reported: Kanye West has been in desperate shape this week ... paranoid and profoundly depressed, and he's been dealing with these issues for a long time ... sources close to Kim and Kanye tell TMZ. We're told after Kanye was taken to the hospital Monday he was convinced people were out to get him, including the doctors who were caring for him. Our sources say for a time he wouldn't even let the doctors touch him.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=51089

His programming is breaking down he will be admitted then reprogrammed and then back to is old self soon.

His "personal doctor" or Handler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
2 hours ago, ILLUSION said:

reprogrammed

another malfunctioning clone! nothing to see here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×