Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ANON

Breaking: Democrats plan to overturn election, Hillary jumps onboard

ANON   
ANON

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.

If Green Party candidate Jill Stein initiates recounts in all of those states as she intends, the Clinton campaign “will participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” lawyer Marc Elias said Saturday in a post on the blogging website Medium.com.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

bubba   
bubba

well they got the 3 million + illegal votes

the 2+ million dead people who voted

the countless mulit professional voters

and now they will some how find uncounted ballot boxes all voting for hitlery

I wonder if the Trumpers will riot in the streets after they steal this election

RabidWolf    1,174

I wonder how much the Hillary Foundation paid Jill Stein to initiate the recount? 

I mean, she has ZERO chance of winning the election, so why bother wasting more money on a recount?

39 minutes ago, ANON said:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.

If Green Party candidate Jill Stein initiates recounts in all of those states as she intends, the Clinton campaign “will participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” lawyer Marc Elias said Saturday in a post on the blogging website Medium.com.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

If they don't plan on overturning the election results, then why the h3ll are they doing it then?

If they genuinely care about the integrity of the vote then why didn't they ask for a recount on election night?

COBO Member    4,309
23 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I wonder how much the Hillary Foundation paid Jill Stein to initiate the recount? 

I mean, she has ZERO chance of winning the election, so why bother wasting more money on a recount?

Somewhere I read she's wanting in as Sec of Interior for Hillary's cabinet. "Green Party" doncha know?

Tarmalen    1,320

I thought I read that the Monday was the cutoff to submit for a recount on a couple of those states.

We shall see...

ANON   
ANON
33 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

This is my theory as well. Jill needs money for 2020.

ANON   
ANON
1 hour ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

If they don't plan on overturning the election results, then why the h3ll are they doing it then?

If they genuinely care about the integrity of the vote then why didn't they ask for a recount on election night?

They are lying.

ANON   
ANON
16 hours ago, ANON said:

They are lying.

About plans to i return the election.