Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sky Cat

Fukushima News; N.O.A.A. Finally Admits the Great Pacific Genocide

Uncle Nobby    1,271

I have recently been witness to watching the salmon return to the creeks of BC this fall. Not very many showed up either, and yet some locals argued with me that it was all ok and the salmon were back in record numbers. Talk about cognitive dissonance...............

Fukushima is orders of magnitude, hundreds of times worse than Chernobyl, FACT. And so far the Japanese/Tepco have not stopped the flow a radiation into the environment at all. Not one single day, ever, have they reduced or slowed or even stopped this disgrace to humanity. Seems odd to me, that the self appointed "world police" aka the US, who stick their noses into everything globally, are nowhere to be seen........uummmmm

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
44 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I have recently been witness to watching the salmon return to the creeks of BC this fall. Not very many showed up either, and yet some locals argued with me that it was all ok and the salmon were back in record numbers. Talk about cognitive dissonance...............

Fukushima is orders of magnitude, hundreds of times worse than Chernobyl, FACT. And so far the Japanese/Tepco have not stopped the flow a radiation into the environment at all. Not one single day, ever, have they reduced or slowed or even stopped this disgrace to humanity. Seems odd to me, that the self appointed "world police" aka the US, who stick their noses into everything globally, are nowhere to be seen........uummmmm

:yeah2: