Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Is it me or did infowars just kinda get forced into covering pizzagate! they seem biased!

Ukshep    25,442

Is it me or did infowars just kinda get forced into covering pizzagate! they seem biased!

And on the defensive??

Ukshep    25,442
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Is this their first piece on this? I don't pay much attention to Infowars these days. 

Seems like they are worried about being sued.

Cinnamon    28,918

This is weird. Listening to it now.  Seems like they're on defense of themselves and are afraid of lawsuits.  But, all they have to do is what the MSM does, used "alleged" instead of outright conviction. "limited as to what we can say"... 

Ukshep    25,442
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

This is weird. Listening to it now.  Seems like they're on defense of themselves and are afraid of lawsuits.  But, all they have to do is what the MSM does, used "alleged" instead of outright conviction. "limited as to what we can say"... 

yep! dat boot on necks again!

Cinnamon    28,918

"I don't know"  "I don't know" Well, bud, call them up and ask them if they're investigating or not. Isn't that what reporters do? They keep referring to themselves as reporters.  Haven't they seen the public sensitive doc released on the FBI that shows these terms are used by pedos as well as the symbolism? 

Jostler    2,230

If Alex can't find a way to legally discuss this, what good  is he?  This is talking about the difficulty of talking about it...NOT revealing the evidence and allegations and how  they fit into a picture that demands official, criminal investigation.  They're mentioning  a few isolated dot points but they do seem to be avoiding any attempt to build them into a coherent picture.

I'm not impressed with Alex on a good day....and this is not one of his better days.