Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Jimmy Comet speaks out/ Comet Pizza Owner: James Alefantis/ REVERSE SPEECH AUDIO PAGE 2

dazedb42    391

The MSM blackout to me is the most worrying about this. All I can think is that they have been told to back off as to not jeopardise an "ongoing" investigation. St ill sucks donkey balls though. 

I know a body language expert. Just showed them this clip, and this is what they said:

Oh he's definitely shielding & putting up a thin ruse. He has body language of a guilty person treading on the edge of everything revealed.

He thinks his shallow explanations are acceptable & that he's THAT smart.

I've seen that body language so many times when confronting a person I know is guilty. The smile tells you they think they are untouchable.

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason
2 hours ago, Off Grid Lady said:

I know a body language expert. Just showed them this clip, and this is what they said:

Oh he's definitely shielding & putting up a thin ruse. He has body language of a guilty person treading on the edge of everything revealed.

I've seen that body language so many times when confronting a person I know is guilty. The smile tells you they think they are untouchable.

ty, I wanted to get my own read but can't view the media. I never felt compelled to join the twits and it won't play any of the media for me "video format or Mime type not supported" so I appreciate your input

Jostler    2,217

I want to make an "attitude" connection here, and see if anyone else can see the similarities.  Hiliary has consistently  displayed an attitude of confidence that appears to be based in the idea that she cannot lose.   The media has consistently been blinded to how the public views them, apparently for the same reason.  The pedophiles have consistently  left hints in the art they support and display, in their cryptic "hiding in plain sight" messages to one another, etc. that display that same smug consequence of apparently believing in their own "untouchable" status.

We see evidence of shock, disbelief, blame shifting and outrage now that signs of their vulnerability are becoming too numerous and blatant to ignore any longer, no mattter how much they disbelieve in their own vulnerability.

Does this sound familiar?

Revelation 18

7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[fn] her.

Sounds a lot like a deeply ingrained "I'm untouchable, I can't lose" kind of mentality doesn't it?  :)

Some other very interesting pieces in this  same chapter:

9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.

For many years of studying Revelation, that passage about trafficking in "the bodies and souls of men" was something I just couldn't imagine...couldn't understand what was being spoken of.  Pedophilia and all the MK - Ultra - mind control stuff so well documented in the past decade or two sure seem to be a fitting explanation of that description.

Mtn Bike   
Mtn Bike

Reverse Speach that grub, that will give a lot more clues.

Not that anymore are needed though, its just full case against the mutts.

Maidenmate91    238

Jimmy displayed a very nervous/anxious energy in this video. Definitely not telling the truth, he constantly fumbles over his words. Also, apparently everything is a joke...  Haha hilarious! *Not!* They should've asked about the "ho-tard" referencing a pic of a newborn.

Ukshep    25,376
6 hours ago, Off Grid Lady said:

Yep that's also my opinion.

55 minutes ago, Mtn Bike said:

Reverse Speach that grub, that will give a lot more clues.

Not that anymore are needed though, its just full case against the mutts.

Interesting i'm going to try that.

Ukshep    25,376

Rendering a video now with reversed audio... and one also slowed by 50% and the original. quick listen to the slowed down 50% seems to indicate erm.... actual words... i'll let you decide for yourself. ETA 30 minutes.

Jostler    2,217

It's too bad those two guys were not a bit better prepared for the encounter.  There are many better questions that could have been asked, but hats off to them for getting out there and making the attempt.  Citizen journalists may not have the polish today's trained propagandists do, but they'll get better in time :)