Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

timetraveler2015

Fidel Castro dead at 90 (confirmed)

:clap3::bananawohoo::bananadancing:

Yeah!!! Now that is good news! I know my family is gonna party! Hell all of S.Fla. That POS has ruined millions of lives and now he is in the lake of fire! Ok the only thing that could make this better is if Soros joins him today. Or soon.

6 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

:clap3::bananawohoo::bananadancing:

Yeah!!! Now that is good news! I know my family is gonna party! Hell all of S.Fla. That POS has ruined millions of lives and now he is in the lake of fire! Ok the only thing that could make this better is if Soros joins him today. Or soon.

They say it comes in 3's... there is hope. lol

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They say it comes in 3's... there is hope. lol

omg :)  could we dare hope Castro, Kissinger and Soros all in a few days?  :)  or....or.....BoltonBushBrezhinski.....or... heck, can we have Castro back and give Cheney in his place? 

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

omg :)  could we dare hope Castro, Kissinger and Soros all in a few days?  :)  or....or.....BoltonBushBrezhinski.....or... heck, can we have Castro back and give Cheney in his place? 

Hillary is top on my list for natural causes. There are so many that need to fade out. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Hillary is top on my list for natural causes. There are so many that need to fade out. 

I personally want to see her stick around a while.  If she dies, it's much more likely they'll be able to deflect attention away from the  Clinton Foundation.  I hope that doesn't happen before that beast is ripped to shreds

Woo some good news this am! 

Personally I think he's been dead a while and so do a whole bunch of my Cuban friends down in Miami. But at least now it is confirmed. Woohoo. 

I repent of my wish to bring Castro back.  But maybe ths would work?  We get Castro HALFWAY back, and Cheney HALFWAY gone....with both  in an eternal coma neither one can do any more damage :)