Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Muslims and Germany's Medical System Is In Complete Chaos

I know and understand whats going on and my blood boils .

I hope sooner rather than later people here in America will wake up . But I fear that we will not only have to defend ourselves from 3rd world rats we to will have to defend ourselves from our own countrymen .. Law enforcement and or military .

I see now where Trump is turning yellow . Flip flopping

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004537369/donald-trump-changes-his-mind.html

4 hours ago, CSB said:

I hope sooner rather than later people here in America will wake up . But I fear that we will not only have to defend ourselves from 3rd world rats we to will have to defend ourselves from our own countrymen .. Law enforcement and or military .

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004537369/donald-trump-changes-his-mind.html

Look a smear piece on Trump. Who woulda thunk!

Love how they clip his answers to only show a slant instead of the full conversation in regards to punishment when speaking of abortion.

To be clear: He has not flip flopped.

6 hours ago, CSB said:

The NYT should be jailed for their deception of the public. They're taking snippets and playing games with people's minds. Again.  They were one of the worst ones during the election claiming Hillary had a 80 or 90 percent chance the whole time. Trump hasn't changed his mind on anything yet, the press keeps doing their word games. 

3 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

Look a smear piece on Trump.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The NYT should be jailed for their deception of the public.

I am glad you guys can see this video for what it is . However like it or not I think we will still have a corporate police state to deal with

1 minute ago, CSB said:

I am glad you guys can see this video for what it is . However like it or not I think we will still have a corporate police state to deal with

I'm waiting to see what happens. Trump's feet will be held to the fire like no other because he campaigned like no other. 

Immigrants in Europe pushing for white genocide

They say American is next.
Hopefully Trump will be able to hold it back long enough for white liberals to wake up.

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Immigrants in Europe pushing for white genocide

They say American is next.
Hopefully Trump will be able to hold it back long enough for white liberals to wake up.

They might pull that shit in Europe but it's a whole different game in the U.S.