Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

It's Official: Jill Stein Files Petition For Wisconsin Recount

Per a press release posted to the Commission's website, the recount will start late next week after the appropriate personnel have been assembled and after Stein pays the recount fee.  While no expectations were given for a completion date, the Commission noted that the federal deadline for all recounts is December 13th.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-25/its-official-jill-stein-files-petition-wisconsin-recount

The only result from these recounts will be the seating of Hillary Clinton or Trump.  

What's the deal with Michigan anyway, I thought they did an automatic recount and they're all paper ballots. So, Stein would mean 3 counts?  2 out of 3 so far has Trump as winner.  

This is a blatant end run around the law to try and get Hillary into the White House.  

Thank goodness Jill Stein didn't win anything.  Keep her actions now in mind for when she wants to be a politician again.  She's using this also to bring attention to her party.  She got my attention and it's not in a good way.  

11 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Uh oh, anybody else worried?

I've been worried ever since I saw the blatant attempt of Soros at trying to eliminate the electoral college, they're not done with that "movement" either.  Hell, yes I'm worried! 

Not worried.

I read that left over money would stay with the green party.

A.K.A. They spend a bit on a paper ballot state knowing that either way would not effect the outcome. MOAR MONEIS FER MEZ!

I'm still not overly worried about an overturned election.  I am concerned about the divisiveness of the process in a time when we're already a more divided nation than we have been since the Civil War.

I just posted this in another thread...I'll do a crossover here just for posterity, and because it *might* say something about the motive behind this recount move:

Now this is rich :)  I just checked and Stein has now raised $5.6 million for this recount.  Care to guess how much she raised for the whole 2016 Election as at October 19th?  :)

Not quite $3.5 million :)

http://fec.gov/disclosurep/pnational.do

I guess it was in her best interest to seek a recount :)  Likely worth twice as much as all her previous fund raising combined :)

Amk

If Clinton steals the presidency, it's war.

If Clinton still looses, it's mass suicide on the California coast.

If it's all a ruse to make the green party replace the untrustworthy democratic party it will be uncovered.

Either way, People die. I hope it's live streamed.. For historical reasons of course..

Not that a lot of this matters anyway. Those "insurance files" are littered all over the planet, Including in physical hands. As soon as Clinton tries to take the election they get released, guarantee it. Assange wasn't an idiot.