Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

Pizza Menu Hacker Sye Phan Twitter Offline

EMC2    285

The hacker Sye phan has been taken offline! He exposed the "pizza menu" last night and promised to release a list of 100+ member names. He tweeted today that he would be doing it under a new account and that "we'd know". He said they were tryin to geolocate him. Maybe he took it offline himself? But I doubt it. His name has been removed from my "following" list. So keep a heads up and post here if you discover any new account he might be under now.

Here are image links to the menu and his twitter page. He was active about 30mins ago because I was checking for updates.

somehow my retweet of the original link is still accessible on my page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/phan_sye/status/801648185647255553

https://imgur.com/gallery/nUfBy

Old twitter: @sye_phan

I guess my twitter link is dead for the public.  Must be archived for me only. But the original docs are linked above 

EMC2    285

Sye Phan had originally tweeted his findings to Mike Cernovich so his twitter and website might be a good place to check in on. Other than that I don't know how we'd find his new account unless he'll somehow ALERT those of us who were following him?

Ukshep    21,611
2 minutes ago, Kathie said:

Links do NOT work  

Yep they got axed from twitter!

Ukshep    21,611

Update people! So i hear before he was deleted he made some posts! ones that prompted the deletion it seems.

I'm going to do some digging and see what i can dredge up! Expect another update if i uncover anything!

rando   
rando

this worries me...he was posting some very interesting shit that went way over my novice head...very sketchy to see him gone today...hopefully theres some trace of him out there...

Ukshep    21,611

Chans looks clear of any new info! Sadly!

However twitter became fruitful. looks like someone may have caught the posts..??

Ukshep    21,611
1 minute ago, Off Grid Lady said:

Any proof of life on this person yet?

They've not resurfaced yet! I'm thinking they might not!

Ukshep    21,611
Just now, Off Grid Lady said:

shit.....

Has anyone confirmed that the stuff they procured was legit?

Nope! Although a few events happened that could verify it. Like the moment this first came out the website they claim to have been in did indeed go down. As did others owned by the same guy. And by down i mean. They were up but not showing what they once did. So that rules out traffic causing it right?