Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Why?

Ukshep    25,453

I'm just going to list a shit ton of why questions. I don't expect answers. I'm just going to be a nuisance.

Ukshep    25,453

Why do birds shit on people? And do they take aim? Are they.... Illuminati? bwahahahahahahaha

Cryptic Mole    5,190
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why did we make it this far as a species?

Because the script has already been written; already cast. It cannot be changed even though some would believe it could never even realizing those changes have also been written into the predestined script.

Cryptic Mole    5,190
46 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why do some have. And some have not?

There is no magic to this at all. The haves have because they know they can have and take it by making it happen.

The have not's have not because they hijack themselves before they even start with emotional doubt which causes them to take no action.

People who have take chances.

People who have not take no chances.

When was the last time you took a chance that could/would pay off big?

The secret which of course is really no secret at all... If you fail, get the fu@k up, regroup, replan, and do it all over again.

Take a fu@king chance, man or woman, whichever you are!

Just Do It!

Cryptic Mole    5,190
28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why do birds shit on people? And do they take aim? Are they.... Illuminati? bwahahahahahahaha

They shit on people because people deserve being shit on. It's nothing new. The world is full of shit already. The Illuminati has become very efficient at slinging shit at the losers who deserve it! The Illuminati is also the biggest pile of shit by far, so they have great supply of their own shit to sling!

Cryptic Mole    5,190

The Truth Comes Out In Jest!

Make a joke thread and you'll learn some pretty interesting things about people if you're paying careful attention.

Make a serious thread and you'll also learn some pretty interesting things about people and how they build walls around themselves to hide behind. That's certainly not me and no one can ever accuse me of such a thing. I say just what I mean and what my thoughts are at the moment and that many times gets me into trouble... Lack of control of my biggest enemy, my own ego.