Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

“Gender Identity” Concept Came From A Pedophile and Human Experimenter

marlowe    1,748

“Gender Identity” Concept Came From A Pedophile and Human Experimenter

by Alex B Gavin on November 21, 2016

https://theamericanrevenant.com/2016/11/21/gender-identity-concept-came-from-a-pedophile-and-human-experimenter/

The modern progressive will promote the idea that we have to tolerate everyone. This is increasingly harmful to people with mental illness. One group in specific, in many cases, are the transgendered. Anyone that promotes a different solution to their issues is labeled a bigot, a transphobe without listening to their arguments or objective medical information.

Quick1966    1,240
13 minutes ago, marlowe said:

“Gender Identity” Concept Came From A Pedophile and Human Experimenter

by Alex B Gavin on November 21, 2016

https://theamericanrevenant.com/2016/11/21/gender-identity-concept-came-from-a-pedophile-and-human-experimenter/

The modern progressive will promote the idea that we have to tolerate everyone. This is increasingly harmful to people with mental illness. One group in specific, in many cases, are the transgendered. Anyone that promotes a different solution to their issues is labeled a bigot, a transphobe without listening to their arguments or objective medical information.

I've read about this study probably 10yrs ago. And as tragic as it is. It in my opinion puts the nail in the coffin in the nature vs. nurture debate. You can't raise a boy to be a girl or the other way around. These demented libtards agenda is nothing short of psychotic and even when faced with facts carry on with the hope that this time will be different. This story needs to be spread throughout the net so that more people are aware of what happens when you mess with nature.

marlowe    1,748

@ Quick......Re: :These demented libtards agenda is nothing short of psychotic and even when faced with facts carry on with the hope that this time will be different:"

I have mostly given up trying to REASON with liberals......I can tell when they are "listening" to me it's "garbage in../ garbage out"..on their side..........

Liberalism a Mental Illness

https://rightamerican.wordpress.com/scientists-find-‘liberal-gene’/is-liberalism-a-mental-illness/

Quick1966    1,240
2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's being pushed heavily on small children in Europe too.
@10:30 a  politician and former kindergarten teacher admits he's a pedophile.

Yeah Europe is f**ked! Well unless the silent majority rises up against this sick $hit and actually secure a border they're done for. Hopefully they fight back.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah Europe is f**ked! Well unless the silent majority rises up against this sick $hit and actually secure a border they're done for. Hopefully they fight back.

It may already be too late to save Europe.
The invaders are out breeding them and the younger generation won't know what sex they are let alone how to do it to actually produce offspring.
The Europeans should migrate over here. We could send them the millions of illegals and their anchor babies in exchange to start with. One for one. 

Quick1966    1,240
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

The invaders are out breeding them and the younger generation won't know what sex they are let alone how to do it to actually produce offspring.
The Europeans should migrate over here. We could send them the millions of illegals and their anchor babies in exchange to start with. One for one. 

Yeah we could save the smart ones. It just sucks because my grandfather was from Europe. Would've like to have seen it the way it was. If I wanted to see a bunch of camel jockeys I'll go to the Middle East.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah we could save the smart ones. It just sucks because my grandfather was from Europe. Would've like to have seen it the way it was. If I wanted to see a bunch of camel jockeys I'll go to the Middle East.

Yeah, it's heartbreaking.
My grandparents immigrated (legally) from Germany.
I always wanted to go there but now I'll stick to Oktoberfest here.
I wonder how long it will be before they say celebrating any European heritage is racist?
I've already heard it a few times from drunk people at Oktoberfest! I'm like why the hell are you here?

marlowe    1,748
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I am aware of 3 reasons that not all hope is lost....Number one is Nostradamus said the Muslim invasion of Europe would be turned back , but to be honest his description was more like armies invading than what we have seen this year with the so called 'immigrants'......

Reason number two is the Book of Revelations . The bad guys lose in the end ...I have never paid attention to Bible prophecy until fairly recently . But with the Bible Code information etc. there is hope..

The Koran does not have codes hidden with in it ..{unlike the Old Testament which absolutely does .}

Number three is my favorite . In one of the Dead Sea scrolls it describes an epic war between the forces of Light and the forces of Darkness at the End Of Days.....And as I am sure you can guess the forces of Light win .....IMO this war is a race war  and the forces of Light are the Europeans.....

If all of the above fails Edgar Cayce said that Australia & New Zealand would be the future centers of High Civilization after the smoke of WWIII has cleared.....These 2 countries will be the least affected by

mass depopulation caused by the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse.....

****************************************************************************************

BTW...My paternal grandparents came over from Sweden , but my maternal tree branches are German , Manx,  and the British Isles and they made it before the 1776 business    ...I am fascinated by genealogy and family trees . Not just my own ....FWIW>>> I have to hand it to the Germans. They are hard working , brave ,

and inventive....I hope they can reverse this nightmare that the monster Merkel has created....