Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Mob of school children attack two lone police officers.

Ukshep    25,442

Further proof of what i deal with in the UK!

A group of 30 children attacked two police officers and stomped on a man's head when they gathered to watch a fight between two girls after school.

The 'truly shocking' and 'violent' incident was caught on camera and shows the youngsters - most still wearing their school uniform - attack the officers.

They had all gathered outside the school in New Cross, south London, to witness the arranged fight - which had been publicised on WhatsApp.

The uniformed officers - a man and a woman - both suffered blows after being kicked and punched by the large mob.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3969884/Wild-baying-mob-30-schoolchildren-caught-camera-attacking-two-police-officers-wrestle-one-floor-repeatedly-stamp-head.html

The video footage!

RabidWolf    1,174

If they are going to call people in their mid to late teen years "children", why not go full retard and call them "toddlers" for the true dramatic emotional effect they are going for?

I miss the days where people writing the news just stated the facts without the political & emotional bias of the reporter muddying the stories. 

Ukshep    25,442
4 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

If they are going to call people in their mid to late teen years "children", why not go full retard and call them "toddlers" for the true dramatic emotional effect they are going for?

I miss the days where people writing the news just stated the facts without the political & emotional bias of the reporter muddying the stories. 

More to do with calling them children because its we are not allowed to call them thugs. Or so they say. I personally dont give a f***!

Uncle Nobby    1,271

Oh bless 'em. Poor English kids, can't afford phones or ipads, so they go in for street fighting instead. Make 'em sweep chimneys again, just like the good old days. That will keep 'em off the streets.

Ukshep    25,442
1 minute ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Oh bless 'em. Poor English kids, can't afford phones or ipads, so they go in for street fighting instead. Make 'em sweep chimneys again, just like the good old days. That will keep 'em off the streets.

Its a disease afflicting almost all in the public education system. It's called stupid!

:lmao:

Uncle Nobby    1,271
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Its a disease afflicting almost all in the public education system. It's called stupid!

I'm not sure it's just the public education system, seems like stupid runs deep in the youth of today, from tv content to never putting down their phones. We have managed to breed a new human - the "Super Stupid", rulers of the future.

Ukshep    25,442
22 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

oh, I forgot, chimneys have been banned in the EU, to reduce the carbon feet of everyone....

EXCEPT!!! WAIT FOR IT!!! 90% of all buildings i see have???? you guessed it! CHIMNEYS!!!! And not a single one of them works..... no one builds anything here anymore. its all shit. falling apart and from the 60's!

Ukshep    25,442
24 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I'm not sure it's just the public education system, seems like stupid runs deep in the youth of today, from tv content to never putting down their phones. We have managed to breed a new human - the "Super Stupid", rulers of the future.

Yeh I was lucky though. I went through school as it first got rolled out and I rejected it fully. No one but me at the time seemed to understand that they were making us stupid. I was a very smart kid. That was before the alcohol, drug addictions and general f**king my head into oblivion because i was alone. I mean when you dont follow the pack you become a total outcast. The mechanisms society forced us youths was f**king stupid. And that feeling of being alone has never left me. f**k oh well...i guess it ruined my life... geez oh well.

The world is a giant nest of shit. I am a tiny ant in this nest. But i realize everyone is a drone.... and broke free from the control. now i nibble on stored food, takes the piss out of the worker ants while the life/death cycle goes on around me....and on occasion i will wander into the pack of drones and take what i need. Be it sex, food, cigs, money....because they are f**king cattle.

I CANNOT wait... till this experience is over!

Cinnamon    28,918

They needed more cops to handle all those people.  minds of toddlers but bodies of full grown adults capable of inflicting injury or death.