Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Black Lives Matter Plans To Block White-Owned Businesses On Black Friday

Cinnamon    28,887

Black Lives Matter and other groups plan to block white-owned Chicago stores on Black Friday to bring awareness about police shootings, economic issues and alleged racism.

Local churches, Black Lives Matter and the Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression will block stores along Michigan Avenue and prevent customers from entering stores for the second year in a row, reports Crain’s Chicago Business.

A big part of the protest is to force on people that it’s important to shop at businesses that aren’t owned by white men, Kimberly Veal, a leader of Black Lives Matter, said. It’s not yet known who owns the businesses that will be targeted as part of this effort.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/24/black-lives-matter-plans-to-block-white-owned-businesses-on-black-friday/#ixzz4QzUq9JQX

Oh, look...the silent majority is going to have to rise up again, it seems. Who do they think they are? It's none of their business where ANYONE spends their money. These f***ers have lost their stupid minds! 

Ukshep    25,375

Well cin. Its black friday in the uk now :D and today is the day i expect pawns to be moved around the board. Lets see shall we.

RabidWolf    1,173

Gonna be a lot of useless protester bodies to clean up tomorrow... 

Thou Shalt Not Fuc* With Fanatical Consumerism In Action.

So many bodies... lol

Stan Hail    213

The key to counter these kinds of racist attacks is to form counter protests. Go out there demand to shop and preach unity and let them know they are being bigots. I thank god every day that as an American I'm far, far away from Chicago but protesting them and shouting down diversity in in the name on unity in that town could send a powerful message.

marlowe    1,748

These will be paid protesters who lack real purpose other than to get paid...

I don't expect much out of them today.....Let's see what the MSM makes up about these

Soros paid dirtbag 'protesters  today....