Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Team Galil

Pizzagate Freemason Psyop

Jostler    2,216
39 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Do you worship a goat head?

I certainly don't and I seriously doubt he does either.  Is that your best shot?  I think you're trying to say that #pizzagate is a masonic psyop.  Got any insight into just how or why the Masons might be interested in running this game?  Qui bono?

Perhaps if you elaborate on your thinking instead of just getting nasty with anyone who pops off with a one-liner in response to underdeveloped, one dimensional thinking based on terribly flimsy evidence you might get more positive attention.

Team Galil    28

Lol well since you ask. Freemasons work for Jews. It's all laid out clearly by the people who run them. This is a document illegal in many nations which shows Freemasons are a Jewish run/controlled organization. It is very telling and explains pizza gate and exactly why it's put out as propaganda. It also tells how freemasons will be destroyed and blamed for the dirty work of their masters who pay them.

Secret society guys are just sell outs. They do the dirty work of another group too small to do all the work alone. Then they will take the blame keeping their masters hands seemingly clean of their crimes. Which is why they so proudly put out their symbols or signs unwittingly incriminating themselves believing it's somehow magic power. They're idiots.

Jostler    2,216
22 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Lol well since you ask. Freemasons work for Jews. It's all laid out clearly by the people who run them. This is a document illegal in many nations which shows Freemasons are a Jewish run/controlled organization. It is very telling and explains pizza gate and exactly why it's put out as propaganda. It also tells how freemasons will be destroyed and blamed for the dirty work of their masters who pay them.

Secret society guys are just sell outs. They do the dirty work of another group too small to do all the work alone. Then they will take the blame keeping their masters hands seemingly clean of their crimes. Which is why they so proudly put out their symbols or signs unwittingly incriminating themselves believing it's somehow magic power. They're idiots.

Your reaction is exactly what I expected.  And no thanks, I'm not wasting three hours of my time viewing anything that comes from the quality of thinking and reasoning you consistently exhibit.

You didn't answer my question, or even attempt to....which as I said, was expected :)

marlowe    1,748
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Your reaction is exactly what I expected.  And no thanks, I'm not wasting three hours of my time viewing anything that comes from the quality of thinking and reasoning you consistently exhibit.

You didn't answer my question, or even attempt to....which as I said, was expected :)

Hi Jostler.....I AGREE with you 100% ......Not worth my time....

His posts & threads are worthless ..IMHO...

57 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Hi Jostler.....I AGREE with you 100% ......Not worth my time....

His posts & threads are worthless ..IMHO...

I don't know how many times I got this: Please ignore this poster. He's a secret society member or pawn. from him on one of his other threads:

Team Galil    28

The posts aren't meant for secret society people. So don't worry about reading mine if you're in one. Believe me I don't read yours. Yet I can always count on you guys to harass and lie in my threads. I just make people aware of you because you prove my points further.

Thanks,

Team Galil

p.s. Love how your only response to presented evidence is I will not even look at it. Then trying to make your nothing argument relevant by peer approval. We know your secret society manipulators your obvious about it! Random readers who see it learn allot! I present evidence and facts you present baseless statements..

How many other hole in the wall pizza parlors offer another kind of service along with your delivery of pizza?

Is there some truth to the pizza dare?  That seems ironic or at least unexpected...

If it weren't for Comet Ping Pong pizzeria we might've never come up with the idea of the pizza dare or even where it came from...

I don't know, is there a connection there...

7 hours ago, Team Galil said:

Love how your only response to presented evidence is I will not even look at it. Then trying to make your nothing argument relevant by peer approval. We know your secret society manipulators your obvious about it! Random readers who see it learn allot! I present evidence and facts you present baseless statements..

Ever notice how much commentary is on the youtube page itself...some debating whether your favored protocols are real or a forgery...some ~2500 comments already...