Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Happy Thanksgiving: Media Finally Admit They Have a Credibility Problem, Face Industry-Wide Trust Crisis

Cinnamon    24,757

Several top reporters at establishment media outlets are finally admitting, more than two weeks after the election, that their industry has a credibility problem and has much work to do to regain the trust of their readers in the wake of Republican Donald J. Trump’s landslide electoral college victory over Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“I think one of the things that is going to get talked about is this predictive modeling and how helpful it is or not,” Jeremy Peters, a New York Times reporter, told Breitbart News Daily for the Thanksgiving radio special on SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125 on Thursday morning.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/happy-thanksgiving-media-admit-credibility-problem/

Their problem isn't one that will ever be fixed as far as I'm concerned, all made CONCERTED efforts to skew the election process! 

Jostler    2,216
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

“I think one of the things that is going to get talked about is this predictive modeling and how helpful it is or not,” Jeremy Peters, a New York Times reporter, told Breitbart News Daily for the Thanksgiving radio special on SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125 on Thursday morning.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/happy-thanksgiving-media-admit-credibility-problem/

Their problem isn't one that will ever be fixed as far as I'm concerned, all made CONCERTED efforts to skew the election process! 

hehe...first thing I noticed was the dodge.  It's our mistaken reliance on unreliable predictive models that cost us our credibility...not lying..oh no....never that.  Unthinkable.  LOL :)   You gotta get the alcoholic to admit the problem before it can be fixed :)  Not likely in this case