Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Democratic Lawmakers (PUBIC SERVANTS!!!) Call For Investigation Of ‘Chaotic’ Trump Transition

Cinnamon    24,875

Democratic lawmakers Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Elijah Cummings requested an investigation into President-elect Donald Trump’s transition effort Wednesday, asking whether the “disarray” in the transition team has “affected his ability to effectively serve the American public.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/23/democratic-lawmakers-call-for-investigation-of-chaotic-trump-transition/#ixzz4QxsgxdWC

Stfu you stupid fn Marxist bahstads!  Stop meddling in shit and go home for the holidays and DON'T come back! 

Cinnamon    24,875
19 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Pubic servants?  :lmao:

Was isn't chaotic about anything demoncrats do?  And what would they be investigating?

LOL that was an honest typo, but f*** it, I'm leaving it!  rotflmfao... I did that before and I left it then too! 

RabidWolf    1,080

The liberal fools are so frightened right now, if Trump cuts a loud fart, they will probably call for an investigation...

Cinnamon    24,875
7 hours ago, Jostler said:

I'll take "pubic serpents" for 200 Alex :)

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The liberal fools are so frightened right now, if Trump cuts a loud fart, they will probably call for an investigation...

:clap3: