Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

George Soros Pledges $10 Million to Combat Hate Crimes

Cinnamon    28,888

Soros, a Holocaust survivor and business magnate, said in an interview with the New York Times that he was “deeply troubled” by the rise in hate crimes since the election, including Nazi swastikas and other graffiti spray-painted in public places.

Soros told the newspaper that “dark forces … have been awakened” by the election and that “we must do something to push back against what’s happening here.”

Soros said his donation was not about the President-elect himself, but about holding Trump and his rhetoric partially responsible for the rise in hate crimes in recent weeks.

“Certainly it got inflamed as a result of the campaign, and it broke out really afterwards,” he said.

According to the NYT, the $10 million donation will go towards civil rights organizations so they can come up with ways to stop the rise of violence.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/soros-pledges-10-million-combat-hate-crimes/

Go look at his picture, the bags under his eyes are humongous. Guess that's what you look like when you stay up all night thinking of ways to start revolutions and counting all that money.  He's so worried about hate crimes? What about his own hate crimes as large as entire countries.  Hypocrite.

Ukshep    25,393
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Soros, a Holocaust survivor and business magnate, said in an interview with the New York Times that he was “deeply troubled” by the rise in hate crimes since the election, including Nazi swastikas and other graffiti spray-painted in public places.

Soros told the newspaper that “dark forces … have been awakened” by the election and that “we must do something to push back against what’s happening here.”

Soros said his donation was not about the President-elect himself, but about holding Trump and his rhetoric partially responsible for the rise in hate crimes in recent weeks.

“Certainly it got inflamed as a result of the campaign, and it broke out really afterwards,” he said.

According to the NYT, the $10 million donation will go towards civil rights organizations so they can come up with ways to stop the rise of violence.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/soros-pledges-10-million-combat-hate-crimes/

Go look at his picture, the bags under his eyes are humongous. Guess that's what you look like when you stay up all night thinking of ways to start revolutions and counting all that money.  He's so worried about hate crimes? What about his own hate crimes as large as entire countries.  Hypocrite.

Don't you mean inciting hate crimes??? oh and i think that's the wrong link. might wanna fix it!

Cinnamon    28,888
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't you mean inciting hate crimes??? oh and i think that's the wrong link. might wanna fix it!

Inciting hate crimes that lead to revolution and overthrowing governments, like he wants to do here. Fixed the link, had too many tabs open. :P

Uncle Nobby    1,271

Shouldn't Soros be sitting in a wheel chair somewhere out of sight, dribbling into his corn flakes and smelling of urine by now?

How is this vampire still alive after all these years?

You don't see him out in the sunshine much either do you?

Children's blood.........??

just sayin'

Cinnamon    28,888
46 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Shouldn't Soros be sitting in a wheel chair somewhere out of sight, dribbling into his corn flakes and smelling of urine by now?

How is this vampire still alive after all these years?

You don't see him out in the sunshine much either do you?

Children's blood.........??

just sayin'

I don't even want to know what he does behind closed doors. He's connected to Pizzagate through donations to Clinton and Brock. 

Brio    1,038

So much evil in that face. But a holocaust survivor? I'd read he was an assistant to the Stasi and rode around with them pointing out Jew's houses.

Cinnamon    28,888
3 minutes ago, Brio said:

So much evil in that face. But a holocaust survivor? I'd read he was an assistant to the Stasi and rode around with them pointing out Jew's houses.

He did. 

marlowe    1,748

Soros is 87  & a Leo...as is Bill Clinton , Obama , Mick Jagger and Madonna....

Big ego , I have known a few unpleasant Leos in my life.......

Leo Weakness Keywords:

- Pretentious
- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain

Amethyst    330

What a complete asshole

Let me see... (Problem) First he throws all kinds of money at these "groups" he created.

(Reaction)Then he's acting as if though he has no idea how it happened, and blames it on a scapegoat.

(Solution) Then he throws more money at this as if he's a saviour and he's trying to help out with the problem. 

F*ck that idiot douchebag