Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Jill Stein's Recount 2016 Scam Exposed

She can pay me 2 million and I will prove that Hillary won.

I will be happy to proof my findings in 8 years. (She should be dead by then and MAGA will be made real)

:ohfuck:

I guess the asking price for bribes keeps going up! Wonder why they're doing this. It will only uncover voter fraud. Not to mention the 4++million illegal alien votes and 3++million dead voters that have been discovered. I guess they just want to create more tension amongst the people.

tempest of reason

The line had been drawn and they are all showing how they aligned.

If justice were served they convict themselves by their allegiance. They still feel they can elude prosecution.

They do not believe God is a witness,

who cares if they abscond with the treasury when you know they got hell to pay for it.

God does and utilizes everything within His creation to bring His will to bear. For His glory everything is.

How can you glorify evil other than taking it down in His name?

In the precious name of Jesus and by his blood on the cross I Pray the heart of an evil one is stopped.

Forgive me Lord for I know it takes another life but I will give my soul to end this insanely evil world. They need to come to know truth.

The extra 2 million was explained as needed for a legal team... (((Steins))) legal team defending her theft of the funds.

1 hour ago, Paradisebaby said:

Like taking candy from a baby.....

Can you imagine a big fat baby Soros wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier? lol  Never mind... that's just too much of a visual. 

Now this is rich :)  I just checked and Stein has now raised $5.6 million for this recount.  Care to guess how much she raised for the whole 2016 Election as at October 19th?  :)

Not quite $3.5 million :)

http://fec.gov/disclosurep/pnational.do

I guess it was in her best interest to seek a recount :)  Likely worth twice as much as all her previous fund raising combined :)