Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Advice for my Mum, resp issues since flu shot

Hey there,

My mum is 66 usually super fit and active. For some reason a few months back while having a routine checkup at doctors they offered her a flu shot. Which she had.

Since around the same time she has suffered respiratory issues, niggling cough, bouts of coughing fits, shortness of breath when exercising etc

I haven't said anything re the flu shot but said she needed to have asthma checked (family hx of asthma) they started her on inhalers which haven't helped... so...

I gave her half a bottle of my colloidal silver to gargle and swallow to try. Any other advise??? 

Thanks for any of your time x

Hey there,

She is just now getting over a gastro bug. Seriously she hasnt been sick in years. Iv read how flu shots deplete immunity now seeing it first hand (if this is even cause).

We used to joke when working in ED that we could tell when the influenza vacc season was as we would have influx of elderly with resp issues. One Dr actually pointed it out. 

Scary stuff. So pleased I've ducked under radar for having it. I do feel it will be mandatory soon though in our workplace.

Thanks again