Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

DISINFORMATION ALERT: DeVos is ANTI Common Core Which Is Funded by Qatar

EMC2    285

For some reason there is a disinformation campaign surrounding Trump's education pick Betsy DeVos. Even Breitbart ran the story which is odd. Contrary to reports DeVos is against Common Core. There are several verifiable statements by DeVos herself confirming this.

And a fun (not really) fact is that funding for Common Core originates in Qatar. Hmm, I wonder why. The money then gets dispersed and spread out into multiple organizations/companies that are American and household names when it comes to education. Now why would arabs be so interested in financing the shaping of our education system? Why did Bill Ayers play a role in developing the curriculum? 

" Ayers wrote that teachers should act as community organizers whose focus is provoking resistance to American racism and oppression."

Gee, does that sound like anything that's been going on across college campuses??

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/7/bethany-blankley-parents-must-reject-common-core-i/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/23/donald-trump-selects-betsy-devos-as-education-secretary/#more-124931

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/12/04/roots-of-common-core-lie-in-association-between-barack-obama-and-bill-ayers/amp/?client=safari

Jostler    2,216

Frankly, Steve Bannon is one of the two most alarming Cabintet picks to date in my eyes.  I came at this whole CT scene through the  finance/wall street/currency rabbit hole and on my way in I learnt a visceral hatred for all things Goldman Sachs.  There is NO former Goldman Sachs partner redeemable in my eyes.  I know that vampire squid too well.

When Bannon took over after Andrew's death I smelled controlled opposition moving into a formerly relatively "pure" organization right  away.  My opinion of him hasn't changed one whit.

thedudeabides    2,492
6 hours ago, Jostler said:

Frankly, Steve Bannon is one of the two most alarming Cabintet picks to date in my eyes.  I came at this whole CT scene through the  finance/wall street/currency rabbit hole and on my way in I learnt a visceral hatred for all things Goldman Sachs.  There is NO former Goldman Sachs partner redeemable in my eyes.  I know that vampire squid too well.

When Bannon took over after Andrew's death I smelled controlled opposition moving into a formerly relatively "pure" organization right  away.  My opinion of him hasn't changed one whit.

;)

Tarmalen    1,320
6 hours ago, Jostler said:

Contemplate on the ying and yang symbol.

Notice the two dots that are out of place? 

:betteryet: