Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

Crazyness? Or something more cryptic here? Msg from a 33rd°

Amethyst    330

A friend passed this along from a FB post from some Freemason, I didn't get a chance to ask what the guys name was, just that he was a old guy from Tx. Anyhow this is really strange.

Good Morning Class. QUESTION: Are Joe Biden and Donald Trump the same person? Most people have no idea about Shape Shifting Aliens, Human Clones, and Hybrids. Most all world leaders are fake humans. Jimmy Carter and John F. Kennedy are also the same person. The world is indeed a stage full of actors. Both Michelle Obama and Melania Knauss (MK) Trump are Dragon Queens. And both are fake humans. Trumps son, Barron Trump, is nothing but a high tech robot. Washington DC is a fake reality TV Show. Should I tell more? What about the 2 recent man-made earthquakes that hit New Zealand and Japan? Most folks cannot wrap their pea brains around such outlandish ideas without having a melt down! Just how it is. I've been involved in MK-Ultra Programs for many years going back to the 1940s.

CERN is connected to opening a STAR GATE. Recent earthquakes are also connected to this activity. AMERICA is ATLANTIS. Say hello to the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and HOOVER DAM. The REPTILIAN ELITE and ALIEN TECHNOLOGY. The WAR in the MIDDLE EAST is a COVER STORY. ISRAEL sits on top of SOLOMON'S TEMPLE which is a STAR GATE. TWIN TOWERS in NYC was another STAR GATE.

Amethyst    330

...more

Freemason update

Good Morning Class from Houston, Texas. The sky is blue with no chemtrails. Life is good. Anyone in the Houston area that would like to see me let me know? The Trump Circus is in full swing. More distractions. What's coming next? We could remote view the future? Time Bandits and NSA Jumper Rooms? Reality is shifting? What should we talk about today? I've been looking at Sec. of State John Kerry lately and wonder why he went to "The Land of Endless Ice"? Interesting that the Nazi's built a base in Antarctica and President Obama, the Pope, and other high ranking elites went there over that few months? I smell a rat! John Kerry goes there to discuss climate change? Bullshit "Cover Story". Nordic Aliens from the future? The "Tall Blonds"? The little Hobbits are now at the "Devil's Pass" deciding what to do next? The Demon Chronozon whose number is 333 is waiting ... waiting for what? Two Goats and 7775. The Global Hive Mind had been hacked. Billions have a virus. Nano Mind Control Technology is real.

Amethyst    330

Good Morning Class. It's raining here in Dallas, Texas, and I love it. Perfect for thinking. The Reptilian Elite staged US Presidential Election begins today all across America. It is not the American People who choose the President, but rather the super secret "Shadow Government". Democratic and Republican candidates are "Chosen" by the Reptilian Elite. They create a charade that looks like each party is different, but both Trump and Clinton do support the "Shadow Government Dark Agenda" for "Total World Domination". Today's US Presidential Election is a "Staged Event" and nothing more. Predictive Programming in movies and TV Shows all point to a major change in America regarding "New Science & Technology". Will Artificial Intelligence become the "New Daddy"? The "True Name of GOD is Data"? Are humans mutating? CERN and Cyber Space? Opening up "New Dimensions"? Did the playground become bigger with more toys? And where are we going with all that? District 12 and FEMA Camps? America is on "High Alert". Code Yellow.

Amethyst    330

Freemason stuff oh they will try wont they

I'm still looking at the West Coast. And right now, various Intelligence Agencies are warning America to be "Alert and Report" anything that might be a threat to citizens. A terrorist attack during the US Presidential Election would keep Obama in the White House. Will Russia attack us? More "Cold War" bullshit? Will America be hit with a False Flag this week? Another Twin Towers so to speak?

Amethyst    330

The GLOBAL HIVE MIND is experiencing a DARK NIGHT of the SOUL. Which is necessary for SPIRITUAL ASCENSION. Presently, the little Hobbits stand before the ABYSS. Don't be afraid. You do have your ANGEL WINGS? If so, then FLY! The SWORD of OZ has OPENED the SEALS.

heres a little link explaining some of the seals and white horse

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/tbr/tbr026.htm

This man on the white horse and his bow or antichrist skit really reminds me of the movie Immortals where the brutal and bloodthirsty King Hyperion (Mickey Rourke) and his murderous Heraklion(hercules) army rampage across Greece in search of the long lost Bow of Epirus. With the invincible Bow, the king will be able to overthrow the Gods of Olympus and become the undisputed master of his world. With ruthless efficiency, Hyperion and his legions destroy everything in their wake, and it seems nothing will stop the evil king's mission.

Basicly he has this bow that can break mountains and frees the titans locked inside this mountain. Where the gods then step in and do battle. This whole story has your antichrist and christ figures doing battle in true preprogrammed fashion even look at the release date ...barf. Sounds similar to fake a ufo invasion where they use earthquake weapons opening up portals of demons. Any of this ringing a bell. Where after the "gods" step in and save the day. This goes hand in hand with everything being decoded as of late so keep your eyes open.

Amethyst    330

voters in America want Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. I'm k...eeping a watchful eye on a number of things regarding the Reptilian Elites bullshit. October and Pumpkins. Halloween Treats. What shall we talk about today? Is the Sun really fake? Secret Government Programs and Sun Simulators? Freemasons call it "The Sun Behind the Sun". And it looks like a Hexagram too. Honey Bees and Hexagrams do make a Bee Hive. New World Order is a Bee Hive with Artificial Intelligence working the little Hobbits. Technology is a useful tool but be very careful. There's already a psychological addiction to cellphones, video games, TV, computers, and cyberspace activities. Human Consciousness is being "Programmed and Manipulated" to support both "Church and State". Which are "Evil Twins". The Global War Machine is out of control with tens of millions of people killed or displaced from their homes. And its coming to America and nobody can see the snake in the grass! And look out! The Russians are coming! More fake White House nonsense. Is Putin a KGB Clone? Secret Genetic Programs? Movies like "Red Dawn" and the "Hunger Games" make me think about weird shit

Amethyst    330

A photo was taken last night at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner. That's Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York City, and Jesuit Prince of the Roman Catholic Church. Donald Trump is flashing Illuminati Masonic Hand Sign as Hillary Clinton wears a necklace of Red Rubies representing her Degrees of Secret Knowledge. Washington DC is a fake reality TV Show. The elections are nothing but Smoke and Mirrors. The little Hobbits still believe in Santa Claus!

Amethyst    330

Oct 05, 2016

Freemason update

NEWS FLASH! 77 Earthquakes in the last 7 days have rocked Southern California! Public warning of possible large quake hitting soon. Next month should be interesting. America is Atlantis. Golden Gate Bridge and Hoover Dam. Water has memory. CERN will open another Star Gate on the West Coast during the November Elections. Nuclear testing from 1945 to 1998 opened a huge Triangle Shaped Portal in the Pacific Ocean. Godzilla is a hungry portal. Just recently, FEMA and Homeland Security conducted drills above San Francisco all the way to Seattle. And next month they will be in Dallas doing another operation. Please stay alert for a False Flag. You never know with those people as they do enjoy their mind f*** games! And, both the Sun and Moon seem odd? People around the world are seeing weird shit in the skies! Extremely strange weather too?

Amethyst    330

Jul 23, 2016

This was a freemason post with a movie link definitley could be ww3 starter. So to put it on peoples radar here it is.

Recent fake coup in Turkey and a missing nuclear device? Can't say I didn't warn you. Missing Flight 370.....where are you? Connect the dots my friends. Enjoy your Starbucks Coffee. 777 is Activated. Will Superman save the day? Who are you gonna call? Ghost Busters?

Amethyst    330

Apr 13, 2016

A certain freemason seems to spill more of the beans as time goes on so im relaying it to you guys.

MOM is pissed! She gave birth to a Daughter. Her date of birth was May 1st., 1776. I call Her Lucy. Interesting that US President George Washington was born Kimberly Louise Washington on the 11th February 1731, the daughter of Augustine Washington (1694-1743) and his second wife, Mary Bell Washington, a wealthy, well connected Colonial Virginia family who owned cannabis plantations in the deep south. Yes, George Washington was a transgender. But this story does go much deeper. Shall I tell more? Did "Jesus the Man" who died on the Cross "Change" into something else when he became the Christ? Because Lucy is a Code Name for the Light. The Secret Teachings say that Lucifer was a Female Angel of Light. That She was in fact an Extraterrestrial. Note: Madame Peng Liyuan, the "Chinese First Lady" married to President Xi, is a Dragon Queen of the Highest Degree, and the most powerful woman on this Planet. Michelle Obama is another Dragon Queen. The Gay Agenda in Hollywood is a "Cover Story" to hide what they really are as Fake Humans, Clones, and Hybrids. The Masonic 33rd Degree does reveal the Secret about Lucifer being an Extraterrestrial Being of Light. Afterall, Jesus did "Become" the Christ when he was 33 years old. Are you folks starting to get the picture? Mary the Mother of GOD. The Secret Teachings of Mary Magdalene and the Knights Templar's. The Ancient Egyptian "Royal Jelly" does refer to Genetics and one of the meanings of the Masonic (G). That Eve was created before Adam.

Cryptic Mole    5,174
2 hours ago, Amethyst said:

A friend passed this along from a FB post from some Freemason, I didn't get a chance to ask what the guys name was, just that he was a old guy from Tx. Anyhow this is really strange.

Good Morning Class. QUESTION: Are Joe Biden and Donald Trump the same person? Most people have no idea about Shape Shifting Aliens, Human Clones, and Hybrids. Most all world leaders are fake humans. Jimmy Carter and John F. Kennedy are also the same person. The world is indeed a stage full of actors. Both Michelle Obama and Melania Knauss (MK) Trump are Dragon Queens. And both are fake humans. Trumps son, Barron Trump, is nothing but a high tech robot. Washington DC is a fake reality TV Show. Should I tell more? What about the 2 recent man-made earthquakes that hit New Zealand and Japan? Most folks cannot wrap their pea brains around such outlandish ideas without having a melt down! Just how it is. I've been involved in MK-Ultra Programs for many years going back to the 1940s.

CERN is connected to opening a STAR GATE. Recent earthquakes are also connected to this activity. AMERICA is ATLANTIS. Say hello to the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and HOOVER DAM. The REPTILIAN ELITE and ALIEN TECHNOLOGY. The WAR in the MIDDLE EAST is a COVER STORY. ISRAEL sits on top of SOLOMON'S TEMPLE which is a STAR GATE. TWIN TOWERS in NYC was another STAR GATE.

Amethyst, thanks for this thread. Someone has finally given me something masonic that I can sink my teeth into. However, that'll have to come tomorrow after all the false festive thanksgiving bullshit has run its course.

I read this first post to start this thread, and it is fascinating indeed. It's filled with many truths, half-truths and pure bullshit that I'll pick apart to the best of my ability and masonic knowledge. He is right though that people cannot wrap their brains around such outlandish ideas without having a meltdown.

Note: If this guy passing on this information is the real deal, he's as good as dead for doing what he did. He claims he's been involved with MKultra since the 40's, so he's an old dude and maybe doesn't give a fu@k anymore what happens to him or his family because maybe they're all gone as well.

Obviously, he took the blood oath.