Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

"PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL" - NYPD Further Verifies Weiner Laptop

EMC2    285

Some of this we already know but this article further verifies the nature of the contents on Weiner's laptop. I wonder how many pardons Obama is going to issue? 

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Looks like this is an older article. I just never saw it before. I apologize if this is old for most of you. Not sure how to delete posts.

Phinnius   
Phinnius

I didn't think he could issue any pardons.

I thought the US govt had taken away the right for him to write up any executive orders and stop him from pardoning anyone. Effectively they have said "You are not the president anymore and you can't be trusted."

I had initially assumed they did so to stop Obama pardoning Hilliary and co as he left office thereby protecting himself as he was part of those Arms deals and also knew those arms being sold to Saudi Arabia were being handed on directly to ISIS.

Put it this way, if he doesn't pardon Hilliary he will end up going down with her. No moves are being made against her until Obama leaves office as then there are no Obama Hilliary cronies to stop the legal actions. The Supreme court justices will also be in Trumps corner not Obama or Hilliary's.

In chess to make a move out of order can end in premature defeat. In warfare, whether physical or mental, it is no different.

Jostler    2,216
39 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

Some of this we already know but this article further verifies the nature of the contents on Weiner's laptop. I wonder how many pardons Obama is going to issue? 

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Looks like this is an older article. I just never saw it before. I apologize if this is old for most of you. Not sure how to delete posts.

I wouldn't worry about deleting it...you caught it.  Unfortunately that website has been guilty of umm....stretching things a bit :/    We've all been nailed by such once or twice :/