Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

The sign of Rev 12 ~

DarkKnightNomeD    2,152

The sign of Rev 12 started and the birthing process began on November 20th.. ending on September 23, 2017 ..
I've talked about rev 12 sep 23, 2017 for a few years but if you haven't heard it here it is, (and if you have, scroll down to part 2)
On November 20, 2016, an astronomical event began (birthing process) culminating in startling concurrence with the vision of Revelation 12.
On November 20, 2016, Jupiter (the King planet) entered into the body (womb) of the constellation Virgo (the virgin).
Jupiter, due to its retrograde motion, will spend about 9 ½ months within the womb of Virgo according to sky watch. This length of time corresponds with gestation period of a normal late-term baby.
Then Jupiter exits out of the womb of Virgo. Upon Jupiter’s exit (birth), on September 23, 2017, we see the constellation Virgo with the sun rise directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). At the feet of Virgo, we find the moon. And upon her head we find a crown of twelve stars, formed by the usual nine stars of the constellation Leo with the addition of the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars.

Rev 12
12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Also note that the date the astronomical event began November 20, 2016, is the very day that Pope Francis’ declared “Year of Mercy” to end. The very same day was the Feast of Christ the King.

Part 2
THE GREATEST END TIMES SIGN in '777 | Rev 12 Woman in Heaven occurring Sep 23, 2017.
I've picked up a few things from Discover ministries that I wanted to share..
The Hebrew year 5777. 2017 = 5777.
Sometimes they drop the 5 so it is year 777 and the year of the Messiah according to the Jews.
The 4 blood moons started on Passover April 15, 2014 and 2 days before the great sign of rev 12, is the feast of trumpets. The feast of trumpets is prophetically the next thing Jesus will fulfill. He fulfilled 4 feasts. The next feast he must fulfill. So the next event should be the resurrection of the dead and the rapture of the saints. So if it were to happen it should happen on the feast of trumpets. Next feast of trumpets will start Sep 20-22. If you count the distance from those two dates, the start of the blood moons the first lunar eclipse blood moon to the feast of trumpets 2017 there are 1260 days (Godly number, number in the bible many times)
Revelation 12:6
"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days."
A thousand two hundred and threescore days is 1,260days (a score equals 20), which equals 42 months ( based on a 30 day month), which equals 3 1/2 years.

There is also a solar eclipse in August just 1 month before the sign of rev 12 and it's directed over the U.S.! It happens again 7 years later in 2024. (7)
Also, there is a comet that will conjoin with the moon. 67P. Where have we seen 67?
1967 is when Jerusalem was captured, 50th anniversary is in 2017. And it's a Jupiter family comet. Again Jupiter representing the king.
We sent a probe in 2014 to touch down on this comet also.
(On sep 23, 2017, this comet 67P will be in conjunction with the moon passing by the foot of Virgo 50 years (1 jubilee) after 1967.)
Studying revelation we know that there is going to be meteor showers. Where are all these meteors coming from?
So rev 12 the red dragon "drew a third of the stars and threw them to earth"
rev 12 says when all these things are happening something will pass by and draw a third part of the stars and throw them down to earth.
Falling stars = Meteorites = meteors
Discover miniseries teaches this, which idk if I agree with this but I figured I would share it also..
Next it says that her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Was CAUGHT UP .. So who gets caught up?
There is both an earthly and a heavenly meaning for these signs .
..woman is a collective entity = Israel / Jews .. So the woman represents Israel A body of people. The dragon is a collective entity the antichrist armies / beast system now the question is who's the child.. You've got 2 collective entities so the child collective entity = the church then says caught up = church is raptured
This could seem to peg the rapture event or caught up event with the sign of rev 12.
(Says the ministry)
Am I saying the rapture will happen around that time.. No way! You can never put a date on it .. Just making observations and possibilities. Of course it's always a possibility every single day!
Also Remember that feast of trumpets is during this sign. This is that that needs to be fulfilled still.
Ok so rev 12 heavenly
Woman = constellation Virgo
Womans seed / child = king planet Jupiter
Red dragon = an unknown planet or object
So Planet X could be that object. The red dragon. That has been my guess..
Discover ministries also pegs Jeremiah 30 "the start of Jacob's troubles" to rev 12 sign
Watch here for explanation
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=zn1aKbvv5eI
They also teach that Isaiah 21:2-3 talks about the woman in labor is interpreted by Isaiah associated it with an invasion by Iran . Or war by Iran during the sign.. Watch the link for explanation.
(These are just notes I don't know if any of that will happen, just wanted to note it)
Also Isaiah notes 13:8-10 says "pangs and sorrows" "Woman in childbirth" "day of the lord" then talks about the "stars of heaven" "constellations" and the sun and the moon.

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Great info -- I am deep into studying everything I can find on this. I believe it is an intricate masterpiece that can be interpreted in many layers, and that as events unfold, things in the bible will make more and more sense ( remember when things were sealed up for Daniel and John not to see … I think we will start to understand these sealed events.)  I saw a vid that suggested that Nov 20, 2016 was the "beginning of sorrows" / Day of the Lord ...

Some info:  http://www.thewordonendtimes.com/Beginning-of-Sorrows/index.

Thanks for your thread!

Jostler    2,217
3 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

Great info -- I am deep into studying everything I can find on this. I believe it is an intricate masterpiece that can be interpreted in many layers, and that as events unfold, things in the bible will make more and more sense ( remember when things were sealed up for Daniel and John not to see … I think we will start to understand these sealed events.)  I saw a vid that suggested that Nov 20, 2016 was the "beginning of sorrows" / Day of the Lord ...

Some info:  http://www.thewordonendtimes.com/Beginning-of-Sorrows/index.

Thanks for your thread!

I am an avid student of the topic as well, and I hear more and more people commenting about their awareness of timing of the revelation promised to Daniel.  It's either time, or very, very close.  Either  way I expect understanding to be increasing rapidly. 

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Something I learned today that fascinated me is that in the summer constellations, we see the Woman of Revelation 12 – Virgo. However, in the winter constellations the Rev 12 woman has flipped around, and in her upside down position she appears as the fleeing woman of Revelation 12!!!  Divine!

Jostler    2,217
14 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I saw it earlier today - forgot to post it - was browsing my feed saves. Figured you guys and gals would be interested.

you have no idea how many times I've come *this* close to starting a thread about the rapture over on the other side :)  I've been reluctant because it's such a touchy topic for many :)

One Step Away   
One Step Away
38 minutes ago, Jostler said:

you have no idea how many times I've come *this* close to starting a thread about the rapture over on the other side :)  I've been reluctant because it's such a touchy topic for many :)

A most timely and important subject, indeed!  (New here,  what's "the other side"?)

Jostler    2,217
25 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

A most timely and important subject, indeed!  (New here,  what's "the other side"?)

the "Hard Core Conspiracy" side is usually where we engage the more religious topics :)

Edit:  there's a link at the top of the page and posts from that forum appear in a sidebar to the right as well.

One Step Away   
One Step Away
14 minutes ago, Jostler said:

the "Hard Core Conspiracy" side is usually where we engage the more religious topics :)

Edit:  there's a link at the top of the page and posts from that forum appear in a sidebar to the right as well.

Got it! -- wasn't sure if you meant GLP ;)