Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

scott

Civil war - one way or another

scott   
scott

Before the November election, I wondered what might happen if Hitlery succeeded in stealing the election. I know a fair amount of good, decent people who are reaching their capacity for the tear-down of our Constitution and the erosion of the Bill of Rights. People with slow fuses are getting angry, and have been contacting their congressional representatives in an attempt to use the legal process to effect change, largely to no avail. I became increasingly concerned that armed conflicts would become necessary to preserve and protect the Constitution. I was afraid that the next Civil war would be started for that very reason, and believed that war would be started by those of use who still believe in a government which is subject to the will of the people.

Tonight I found this article which details an essay written in 2012 by a retired US Army colonel, which contemplates a civil war to begin in 2016. In 2012, the colonel was teaching soldiers at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas’ University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies.

https://www.rt.com/usa/civil-war-2016-us-582/

The theory is that "...ongoing economic unrest and political division within the US population could cause a civil war to erupt right here in the United States in only a few years’ time." Of course the main protagonists are "...tea party groups, militias, racist organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan, anti-immigrant associations such as the Minutemen, and other right-wing groups.” (I'm surprised he left out the Oathkeepers). But according to the colonel, the US military has plans - "Although the essay makes no attempts at encouraging an uprising, it does disclose that the US Army does have very real plans for putting any domestic insurgency on ice if it is attempted on American soil: drafted back in 2010, the US Army Training and Doctrine Command for 2016-2028 lists operating procedures for a military offensive on US soil in the event of a mass civil uprising."

So it looks like the plan was to make good, decent Americans so angry that they would revolt following Killery's coronation, and summarily be rounded up and "re-educated" . But then Trump happened. So now, Soros-funded minions of satan are being unleashed from their chains with orders to attack, attack, attack. They are hoping for a strong reaction from sane people so that obumble can send in the jack booted thugs. Remember what he said at a 2008 conference in Colorado:

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we set,” Obama said at the time. “We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/obamas-national-civilian-security-force-endorsed/#BAeZ1iQarxGEOJrW.99     (I know, let's call them social justice warriors!")

We must hold steady. Trump must hold steady. At least until after January 21, 2017.