Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

We are different. We will win. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (f*** pc on the REAL meaning of TG) PARTY THREAD!! NOW!

Cinnamon    28,888

We're all at different levels of being at that often used term of awake.  But, regardless of what you think you know, we all know one thing.  That is we are all on the same side.  And that is the side of freedom.  The side of the good guys winning and a world where we can all thrive, not struggle to survive day in and day out, like now. A world where common sense takes control. 

Finding out the truth in the CT game involves knowing at least some LAW as they force us to play their games in that venue. 

See, it's all about contracts.  Agreements between people who couldn't care less about you or me.  To research this shit is ultafnboring.  Sorry, but it just IS.  But that is how their veils get stripped, through finding out their MONEY connections.

In order to win the information war that is being fought right now, is to have every i dotted and every t crossed and knowing the LAW.  No sloppy research or accusations of ownership when it's attorney of record as in the Besta Pizza thing.  The claim is erroneous in a legal sense. Hey all you Esquires out there, the leakers are done for, bring what you got cuz it's your turn.

All I am saying is I've had 2 glasses of Champagne and I haven't drank in so long that I have quite the buzzzzzzzz going. lol

And I feel like we're going to win!  We can do this!  

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!  I love you all (even if I ddin't have the champagne, which tastes like Dom, btw!) 

I have a question for you all.  What makes us different?  Why does fluoride not affect us?  Why doesn't gmo take away your manliness or in the case of women, their feminity?  What makes us see through this web of lies, when others can't? Why don't smart meters and elfs affect us like we know it does others? There's no denying they do not. We must be the Xmen of the world. lmao! (joke) 

Curiosity might be why.  Without it, I believe that's when people die. 

So, I'm taking the rest of the night off just in case I decide to make a further fool of myself. Nite people, have a good turkey day. 

Cinnamon    28,888

P.S. I say f*** the pc thing because TG is one of the major holidays where working Americans get enough days off in a row to visit their families and loved ones. Europeans probably don't realize how little free time Americans actually get paid to take off. :(  We're not free. 

marlowe    1,748

The Dandy Warhols

Whatever happens is for the best.....WE are living thru a period of Divine Itervention

Cinnamon    28,888

Who do you think you are? Bless your soul... do you really think you are in control? 

The life I wanna live. 

Ukshep    25,376
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Who do you think you are? Bless your soul... do you really think you are in control? 

The life I wanna live. 

I'm in the midst of a mental breakdown anyway :)

Cinnamon    28,888
Just now, Ukshep said:

The life I wanna live. 

Aren't we all? Or! We on at the tipping point of WIN!

Ukshep    25,376
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The life I wanna live. 

A story

Edit: Wrong video! this is the one i wanted to post

Jostler    2,217
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

well I can't think of a better song than Gnarles' "Crazy" to break down to!  Heck break wit ya.  Shall we go pay Kanye a visit?  :)

Cinnamon    28,888
Just now, Jostler said:

well I can't think of a better song than Gnarles' "Crazy" to break down to!  Heck break wit ya.  Shall we go pay Kanye a visit?  :)

Nope! Because Kayne is probably a lil out there and we are on this shit. :)