Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

xmx

Twitter ceo busted?

xmx   
xmx

CONSERVATIVE DAILY POST..is reporting  :Busted the truth comes out, Twitter founder is involved in hiding American celebrity pedophile ring....now someone can look into more info on (conservative daily post.com) this phone is crap..sorry guys oh and there is a pic as well wish I could help more all I can do is be a lurker..lol you all are doing a super job and hey I hope everyone has a bless thanksgiving. .xmx

Jostler    2,217
48 minutes ago, ShillShank Reducti said:

direct link?

https://conservativedailypost.com/busted-the-truth-comes-out-twitter-founder-involved-in-hiding-american-celebrity-pedophile-ring/

I'd guess that is post the OP was referring to.  Conservative Daily Post is a yellow journalism site worthy of the same derision we're justly heaping on CNN.  Just because they happen to lie in support of more "conservative" viewpoints doesn't redeem them IMO.  Quite the opposite.  We should be rounding on "our own" even harder in our insistence on truthful reporting.