Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ANON

UT OH: FBI confirms hacker penetration in two states, Jill Stein seeks $2M by Friday to request recounts in MI, WI & PA

Everyone should know damn good and well that the shills were hacking for the demoncrats not Trump. Seeing that Shillary was only maybe 8% realistically, that tells me that they hacked the shit out of the entire nation using that fractional math software, including the Soros owned voting machines which were flipping the shit out of straight Rep tickets as well. This could be the Lynch pin plan for the globalists to REALLY get people good and pissed the F*ck off.

Paradisebaby

Jimstone.is

GOOD AS OFFICIAL: TRUMP WILL NOT BE PRESIDENTGREEN PARTY CANDIDATE JILL STEIN IS ORDERING RECOUNTS IN WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIATHEY CANT GET AWAY WITH HILLARY ORDERING THE RECOUNT, SO THEY ARE USING JILL STEIN. DURING THE RECOUNT, TRUMP WILL LOSE.You thought they'd just let Trump walk right in and pull the plug on the swamp? WHAT A LAUGH, IT IS GAME OVER.

KISS IT GOODBYEThey could not swing the electoral college, so now team Hillary pinch hitter Jill Stein has now ensured a violent, bloody revolution.

I have been watching this, and the trolls are hitting it hard, saying everyone voted for Hillary and no one can believe any of those states went to Trump. And absolutely no comment is being allowed in any comment section that is speaking against this, or asking any questions at all about it. Total 100 percent controlled media smack down.

ANON
31 minutes ago, Jostler said:

makes me wonder how much the Clinton Foundation paid Stein to carry their water :)

The Clinton Foundation will pay the 2 mil.

1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Pssst. She conceded.

You said that as if you said something meaningful.  But....what was it?

8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

You said that as if you said something meaningful.  But....what was it?

The barn door is closed.

The "objective" of that story is to let emotions get back down to earth.

2 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

The barn door is closed.

The "objective" of that story is to let emotions get back down to earth.

you sure emotions were  a big component?  what barn door?

15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

If they pull this bullshit I am in the streets. Michigan is a paper ballot state we do not use electronic machines.

I don't think we actually need to worry about a reversal of the election.  I'd guess this is just a ploy to keep the pot boiling at a fever pitch by giving the snowflakes some fake hope to keep them in the streets.  I notice how quickly Portland calmed down once a few rain showers showed up :)