Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

I guess they didn’t get the message that the traditional day for Muslims to set fire to hundreds of cars in France is New Years Eve and some

CSB    2,170

I guess they didn’t get the message that the traditional day for Muslims to set fire to hundreds of cars in France is New Years Eve and sometimes Bastille Day.

WELCOME TO FRANCE: Muslims set fire to 26 cars in upscale neighborhood of Paris

I guess they didn’t get the message that the traditional day for Muslims to set fire to hundreds of cars in France is New Years Eve and sometimes Bastille Day.

The link : http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Cinnamon    24,796
8 minutes ago, CSB said:

WELCOME TO FRANCE: Muslims set fire to 26 cars in upscale neighborhood of Paris

The link : http://www.barenakedislam.com/

I wonder how many Muslims Obama has sneaked in here under cover of the election and fake news memes.

Jostler    2,216

I have to admit the genius of these ordo ab chao proponents who are intently driving us toward chaos.  They are driving us hard toward taking actions that  will allow them to pull out and use all those armored personnel carriers and other implements of war they've showered on local law enforcement agencies, and to be honest, it looks like self-preservation and protection of our families and property will leave us no choice.

We're gonna need a lot 'o rope.