Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

wow

Mystical Works

wow   
wow

As someone who desires to learn more about the different occult matters, I would be pleased to learn more about the different types of Magick formed through history. If anyone holds a great deal of knowledge in relation to this, I would be gratified if you would kindly share that knowledge. Whether or not I will be able to use it due to my bloodline does not matter, what matters is the knowledge, so even the rarer Magick that can only be used by the fewest individuals would be nice to know. Knowing how different types of Magick works will allow one to be able to become unaffected by the kind that would impair them, so even someone who could never use Magick can benefit from this knowledge!

I have already read Memetic Magic: Manipulation of the Root Social Matrix and The Fabric of Reality. Was a wonderful book.

wow   
wow
32 minutes ago, 8008Sight said:

Any good long to read book , PDF or what not?

Yes. I know its cliche, but reading this changes mental perspective of everything. You will be both relieved and grieving whenever reading these works. Actually, I'm not sure its entirely legal to post any such download. I recommend you look through this Reddit thread on your own.

I DO NOT call for illegal action to be taken throughout this comment.

wow   
wow

I would be careful with Ars Notoria, Apollonius was rather similar to Jesus and his name is almost Apollyon, the sun god, also could be known as Abbadon the destroyer. His being similar could mean he is a false prophet of sorts. I am not entirely sure, but keep that in mind with that book.

wow   
wow

Here's another book. This time it's Zhuan Falun, which like The Notary Art of Solomon has a relation to a religion, this time instead of Christianity its Buddhism. Found it in this thread. Apparently its about dimensions, abilities, thoughts, etc.