Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

Refugees Burn Camp b/c Nutella & Gummies Are a Basic Right

Apparently refugees in Germany burned their entire camp to the ground because the camp was out of Nutella & Gummy Bears. 

I don't understand. These are peaceful, civilized, loving people. This just doesn't make any sense!! We should send them hugs and a pallet of Glenn's Beck teddy bears!!!! 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/migrants-burn-german-refugee-center-camp-runs-nutella-gummy-bears/

This is not the behavior of real refugees.
Those people are only there to take advantage of the welfare system and to spread their "religion".

Just 13 Per Cent of Migrants in Europe Actually Fleeing War

The NGO found that the majority of nearly 10,000 migrants they spoke to admitted they moved to Europe for economic reasons. Examining access to healthcare, the report looked at migrants across 30 cities, just under half of whom are staying in Europe illegally.

The study, which was published Tuesday in Brussels, discloses that 53.1 per cent of migrants surveyed reported emigrating for economic reasons, 20.5 per cent for political reasons and just 13.7 per cent said they moved to escape war.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/16/ngo-report-migrants-europe-fleeing-war/

This is hard to grasp but then most of these people lived shacks and drank camel piss in their home lands .

I might burn down my camp because of no Sweet Tarts, but gummies and especially Nutella.. NO. Damn can things get anymore ridic in the world than they are right now? 

10 minutes ago, CSB said:

This is hard to grasp but then most of these people lived shacks and drank camel piss in their home lands .

Not necessarily...

Muslim migrants complain about food, TV

She says she wants to go back to Syria because she can have a life there and the German government doesn't give her enough money or a job to have a real life.

@Lucy Barnable

It's a shame and I do understand that there are those who want to prosper and have a good life in Europe even these people in the video must be ashamed of those who only moved to live off the German system . I wish them well . But on the most part many of the refugees are just looking for freebees .

The lady in the video kinda reminds me of Syrian girl . Not all Syrian people are bad people !!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/21/1413927261157_wps_3_syrian_girl.jpg

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Lucy Barnable

It's a shame and I do understand that there are those who want to prosper and have a good life in Europe even these people in the video must be ashamed of those who only moved to live off the German system . I wish them well . But on the most part many of the refugees are just looking for freebees .

The lady in the video kinda reminds me of Syrian girl . Not all Syrian people are bad people !!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/21/1413927261157_wps_3_syrian_girl.jpg

I know not all Syrians are bad people but only about 13% of migrants in Europe are real refugees.
How can they expect to have a better life in the host country when they have no respect for that country or the people there?

Why bother taking garbage down stairs to a dumpster when you don't care one bit about those hosting you or paying for your food?
Just toss it off the balcony and let someone else deal with it. This at Augsburg Asylum Center, Germany.

German Refugee Camp After Lunch Time

grav

Syrian tools. Jews were tools in WW2. 

It doesn't take much to start a war. Tptb must be steamed because we we new-ish tools don't work as well as we used to. Trump is a bump in their road. He will learn to play ball or else be Breitbarted.

I don't ordinarily disparage religions if they preach peace. Islam preaches jihad. It really does. There are steps to reach their goal, which Mohammed used effectively to take over Mecca: infiltrate under the guise of tolerance, indoctrinate, initiate conflicts, instigate wars to destroy the infidels. 

I don't see how Europe will survive. We're next.