Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

WOW! Texas Judge Suspended After Telling New Citizens to Accept Trump or “Go to Another Country”

Cinnamon    28,888

U.S. Magistrate Judge John Primomo presides over the naturalization ceremony for a group of 500 new citizens at the Edgewood Academy’s Theatre of Performing Arts on July 31, 2014. (Express News)

Last week Texas Judge John Primomo told a US Citizenship ceremony if they don’t like the future President Trump they should go to another country.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wow-texas-judge-suspended-telling-new-citizens-accept-trump-go-another-country/

He wasn't even a Trump supporter, so the District Judges got together to decide what to do about him, meantime, he's suspended from naturalization ceremonies. Probably forever. 

CSB    2,436
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

He wasn't even a Trump supporter,

In my opinion he deserves a pat on the back . Even he a none Trump supporter has excepted Trump as the new president; I wish more Hillary supporters would as well ... 

Lucy Barnable    5,393
24 minutes ago, CSB said:

In my opinion he deserves a pat on the back . Even he a none Trump supporter has excepted Trump as the new president; I wish more Hillary supporters would as well ... 

Agreed. They need to know right away have to respect our laws, our land and our people if they want to be one of us.