Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

foxtrot2000

The intense struggle at the top of the world's power structure

foxtrot2000    583

This made me feel a little better about everything happening with pizzagate...link at the end.

The intense struggle at the top of the world’s power structure will not end on November 8th no matter who wins the so-called US Presidential election, US agency sources say. However, there is strong likelihood the issue will be settled by January 20th, 2017 when the new President is supposed to formally assume the reins of power, they say.

At the highest level, the battle is between the 13 bloodline families who have ruled the West for centuries, if not millennia and their age old opponents, the gnostic illuminati who are opposed to bloodline rule.

The people behind Hillary Clinton are the bloodlines, who report ultimately to Baron Evelyn de Rothschild as well as to the old Italian aristocracy behind the P2 Freemason lodge. This can be confirmed by endorsements from bloodline controlled media such as the Economist Magazine owned by the Rothschilds and the P2 Agnelli brothers. It can also be confirmed by wikileaks e-mails showing Hillary Clinton is intimately subservient to Lynn Forest de Rothschild, who is the wife of Baron Rothschild.

The main source of the bloodlines’ power is their control of the process for creating and distributing money, ie their ownership of most of the world’s central banks. They have used this money power to bribe, blackmail and assassinate people at the top levels of power in order to ensure their control. They also control the corporate media and have been using every propaganda tool in their hands to create the appearance that Hillary Clinton will win a close race against Donald Trump. You can also confirm this by holding your nose and watching election coverage on CNN also known as the Clinton News Network.

https://supersoldiertalk.com/2016/11/07/the-cabal-will-be-defeated-fulford-report-11-7-16/

WhiteHorse    591

We find with every generation of these bloodsuckers they become more narcissistic and wreckless. As the wealth trickles down through the generational pecking order, the lust for power and control, blinds them even more. They should do us all a favor and have a civil war amongst themselves and purge the world of their irony.

satan, his hosts, and their followers, the true liberal crybabies of our world, " if I can't have it my way, I will ruin it for everyone else". 

The day is coming when the dark one and his followers will no longer be useful or relevant, only to themselves. That day is close at hand, expect the temper tantrums to escalate.  

wow   
wow

So apparently the Illuminati is the group mostly in control at the higher levels of governments now?