Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

Alefantis Bloody Half Naked in Drag

Cinnamon    24,844
53 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

A new picture of Alefantis in Comet Ping Pong has emerged on Twitter. He appears to be bloodied, in drag and half naked. You can also clearly see the "family friendly" message of "shut up and f***" scrawled on the wall. NY Times is asking us to not believe our laying eyes. #bullshit

https://twitter.com/Teri423/status/801116235123609602

Oh, they'll just say it's art...and him expressing himself.  

Maidenmate91    210

I want this to be true so bad, however I can't find one pic of J. with a beard. Could be fake, although I am curious if "shut up and fk" is really on one of the walls of the business....

Ukshep    21,671
7 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

I want this to be true so bad, however I can't find one pic of J. with a beard. Could be fake, although I am curious if "shut up and fk" is really on one of the walls of the business....

I'm going to have to agree. In fact i'd take it a step further and say this could be part of the fake news psyop being pushed!

EMC2    285

The beard may be true. And as a result the pic may or may not be Alefantis. However, it looks like that picture was taken inside Comet Ping Pong. Joola is a Ping Pong table manufacturer and the same tables that Comet has. And I've read in several different threads about the graffiti there. Either way it's not good.

The picture is from a Halloween party at comet and isn't Alefantis.  They are popular with the drag scene and the blood is hopefully fake. 

EMC2    285
3 minutes ago, guest said:

The picture is from a Halloween party at comet and isn't Alefantis.  They are popular with the drag scene and the blood is hopefully fake. 

Thanks for the info. I never thought this was a picture of anything sinister. It's just indicative of the atypical goings on at Comet that helps to further paint a complete picture of what the hell goes on there.