Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Uncle Nobby

THE BRITISH PUBLIC WELCOME THEIR OWN ENSLAVEMENT WITH OPEN ARMS - WTF

Recommended Posts

 Uncle Nobby    1,270

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2232903/school-slammed-after-13-year-old-girl-is-put-in-isolation-for-wearing-pudsey-bear-socks-on-children-in-need-day/

UN-BEAR-ABLE CRUELTY

School slammed after 13-year-old girl is put in isolation for wearing Pudsey Bear socks on Children in Need day

A GIRL of 13 was put in isolation at school for wearing Pudsey Bear socks on Children in Need day.

Nikita Childs decided to brighten up her uniform to show support for the annual fundraising day by donning a pair of yellow socks with the famous teddy on the side.

I'm sorry, but the folks of a once proud nation have come to this, punishing a child for wearing the wrong socks to school.

Seems like the Brits are rushing headlong into 1984, Orwell would be laughing his ass off. You were all warned of this decades ago. Brave New World, 1984 etc etc.

This is mind control/programming at it's most incideous. The "totalitarian tiptoe" as David Icke has been talking about for years, and it appears that the British public see nothing wrong with this at all. A school system that has one aim - to churn out obedient little slaves to the system. Hey but it's all good, cos Coronation Street starts in a minute........................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,844
1 minute ago, Uncle Nobby said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2232903/school-slammed-after-13-year-old-girl-is-put-in-isolation-for-wearing-pudsey-bear-socks-on-children-in-need-day/

UN-BEAR-ABLE CRUELTY

School slammed after 13-year-old girl is put in isolation for wearing Pudsey Bear socks on Children in Need day

A GIRL of 13 was put in isolation at school for wearing Pudsey Bear socks on Children in Need day.

Nikita Childs decided to brighten up her uniform to show support for the annual fundraising day by donning a pair of yellow socks with the famous teddy on the side.

I'm sorry, but the folks of a once proud nation have come to this, punishing a child for wearing the wrong socks to school.

Seems like the Brits are rushing headlong into 1984, Orwell would be laughing his ass off. You were all warned of this decades ago. Brave New World, 1984 etc etc.

This is mind control/programming at it's most incideous. The "totalitarian tiptoe" as David Icke has been talking about for years, and it appears that the British public see nothing wrong with this at all. A school system that has one aim - to churn out obedient little slaves to the system. Hey but it's all good, cos Coronation Street starts in a minute........................

This is just more of a long like of control that schools are exercising over children. We have Common Core here, Marxist/Communist thought control to make everyone not just dumb, but irrevocably stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,270
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

This is just more of a long like of control that schools are exercising over children. We have Common Core here, Marxist/Communist thought control to make everyone not just dumb, but irrevocably stupid. 

indeed, what a world we are leaving to our children, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,844
1 minute ago, Uncle Nobby said:

indeed, what a world we are leaving to our children, eh?

It's bad! People need to homeschool, but that's hard to do because everyone is working to survive and govt. is making it harder for those who want to and can do it. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is just more of a long like of control that schools are exercising over children. We have Common Core here, Marxist/Communist thought control to make everyone not just dumb, but irrevocably stupid. 

:yeah2:

I knew school was making me stupid, so I would bunk as much possible and would try to get away with doing as little homework as possible (was tough, though, since the f***s would dish out corporal punishment.)  We had to wear those silly uniforms, etc, and it all really sucked.  The day I graduated was the day I first felt free again.  I f***in HATE the school system(s) with a passion!!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,270

I have seen the difference between west coast Canadian children - polite, friendly, well adjusted and kind, compared to the rat faced little thugs running wild around the UK. It'd sad but true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's bad! People need to homeschool, but that's hard to do because everyone is working to survive and govt. is making it harder for those who want to and can do it. :(

It's become a slave society and the 'schooling' will simply make it even MORE slavelandish since the one reinforces the other.  It's going from bad to worse!  Shit's gotta stop(!)  Homeschooling is usually a great idea.  If the government had even an ounce of caring, the would pay parents to homeschool, but noooo.  SHIT's gotta CHANGE! :angry:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
3 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I have seen the difference between west coast Canadian children - polite, friendly, well adjusted and kind, compared to the rat faced little thugs running wild around the UK. It'd sad but true.

:damned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,844
3 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

apparently my schooling payed off, I can't even spell WELCOME...........:blink:

Mine, too... I spelled "line" as like. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Munchaab    144

LOL

 

They make like it's a heinous crime...

I once had to deal with a college student (UK) wearing a "Cradle of Filth" T-Shirt that read "Jesus is a ****!"

Now that was a pucky-acky...

I asked him to keep his jacket on while on campus - and warned him he may face attacks from religious agitators from Christianity and Islam (as Islam see Jesus as a prophet) and instructed him never to wear it to college again...

He turned up the next day wearing it - against my order - so I sent him home...

His Parents were in my office early the next day - wanting my blood - when I told them what was written on his T-Shirt and how I had dealt with a shit-load of complaints from other teachers and students, yet did not send him home the first day, they apologised for wasting my time, thanked me for being so lenient and took their son off for home discipline!

No need for "Isolation" - if it is USA no need to call the cops - just be a decent human and teacher!

 

She should have been reprimanded (slightly) for breach of uniform and then told not to repeat the offence - JOB DONE!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×