Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

foxtrot2000

NYTimes Article insists "PIZZAGATE" is wrong.

foxtrot2000    583

WASHINGTON — Days before the presidential election, James Alefantis, owner of a local pizza restaurant called Comet Ping Pong, noticed an unusual spike in the number of his Instagram followers.

Within hours, menacing messages like “we’re on to you” began appearing in his Instagram feed. In the ensuing days, hundreds of death threats — one read “I will kill you personally” — started arriving via texts, Facebook and Twitter. All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta.

When Mr. Alefantis discovered that his employees were getting similar abusive messages, he looked online to unravel the accusations. He found dozens of made-up articles about Mrs. Clinton kidnapping, molesting and trafficking children in the restaurant’s back rooms. The articles appeared on Facebook and on websites such as The New Nationalist and The Vigilant Citizen, with one headline blaring: “Pizzagate: How 4Chan Uncovered the Sick World of Washington’s Occult Elite.”

50%(on the plus side, Alefantis looks creep in the photo they used)

In the "tech" section: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?ref=technology

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason

sign of the times when a news site needs to add popup advertising to make ends meet.

Maybe they should have read the writing on the wall, truth is more palatable than the perpetual lies coming from the same entities.

It is people like clinton that make me lose my religion and Pray they be cast down already.

It is the people who support her that delay judgment ( to give them time to see the light).

Comes the time we all got our dues to pay.

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason

they can deny but truth always seems to have a way

does the NYT back Satan as well? ... seems like it all things considered and if so, to hell with them too

Take them down Lord, take them all down

Cinnamon    28,888

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/technology/anti-clinton-fake-news-casts-pizzeria-as-front-for-crime.html?rref=technology&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Technology&pgtype=article&mtrref=www.nytimes.com&gwh=E7F30EB7AD751AB781B749FEA88464E3&gwt=pay

See the headline on this one

Anti-Clinton Fake News Casts Pizzeria As Front for Crime

Damnnit I think I need to subscribe to read this, unless someone else already subscribes and can give us the info. 

foxtrot2000    583

Where are the children from the photos? Are they alive? Are they well? I can't believe that they aren't investigating CHILD ABUSE allegations. Well, actually I can believe it. But the question remains, WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN FROM THOSE INSTAGRAM PHOTOS??????

foxtrot2000    583
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/technology/anti-clinton-fake-news-casts-pizzeria-as-front-for-crime.html?rref=technology&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Technology&pgtype=article&mtrref=www.nytimes.com&gwh=E7F30EB7AD751AB781B749FEA88464E3&gwt=pay

See the headline on this one

Anti-Clinton Fake News Casts Pizzeria As Front for Crime

Damnnit I think I need to subscribe to read this, unless someone else already subscribes and can give us the info. 

I read it, didnt need a sub. 

Cinnamon    28,888
2 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Where are the children from the photos? Are they alive? Are they well? I can't believe that they aren't investigating CHILD ABUSE allegations. Well, actually I can believe it. But the question remains, WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN FROM THOSE INSTAGRAM PHOTOS??????

Pathetic if LEOs are not looking into this. We wouldn't hear about it if they were, I guess. Here's hoping there are some good guys left in all of this! 

Cinnamon    28,888
1 minute ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I read it, didnt need a sub. 

Everytime I go to the link it shows for a few seconds then says I have to sub. 

EDIT: This is where it takes me

Choose how you want to experience The Times.

Starting as low as 99¢.