Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

Keep me in your prayers.

I found out yesterday that I have a cancerous mass in my abdomen.

I meet with my doctor today to go over results and schedule a few more tests.

God bless you all!

Just Lookin

Please looking into a combination of ingesting CBD oil alongside HIFU (High Frequency Focused Ultrasound) treatments. My mother found a cancerous lump a few years back and after agreeing that chemo wasnt an option down the road, she agreed to try CBD oil and HIFU.  5 years later she's in good health for a 65 year old :)

On the CBD oil, Im not saying it should be your 'cancer treatment' but going on my own experiences and widely reported studios, i tbelieve it helps reverse growing process of the tumor. 

Good luck.

tempest of reason

sorry to hear that. Please keep us up to date with what may have caused it... I live with stomach problems and hadn't seen a doctor in  years.

I think its GMO's and the natural stomach bacteria can't break it down easily. Leaves me feeling bloated with an empty stomach.

I ate one sandwich yesterday evening and this morning was on that verge of chucking. Leads me to a question and an observation...

Does anyone else experience a feeling of nausea and then sneeze?  There is a spot  where just touching it brings that feeling and the sneeze.

I wondered about a hiatal hernia.

... maybe your message was meant for me and this is God's way of bringing it to my attention, dunno but I am still inclined to Pray for others and not myself. Sounds crazy I know but I do believe God is looking out for us and Prayer shouldn't even be necessary but intercession Prayer works.

I Pray you make a full recovery and the diagnosis isn't bleak.

tempest of reason

I hasten to add I neglect to Pray before meals

Praying

Your Holy Boldness is an inspiration to others 

“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
‭‭James‬ ‭5:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/jas.5.16.kjv

Sky Cat

Been there and defeated it.  You can too.  Look after yourself and eat right, drink pure, natural water and avoid commercial foods, at the very least.  There is much more that can be done too.  I have shared what I've been asked to, plus many others post relevant info too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.