Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Trump’s National Security Adviser: “Clinton Child Sex Crimes Are Real”

Ukshep    21,538

The retired general whom President-elect Donald Trump chose to advise him on matters of national security has urged Americans to learn about child sex crimes and money laundering allegedly committed by Hillary Clinton.

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn shared two articles on his Twitter account claiming that Clinton was involved in money laundering and a high-level child sex ring.

https://i0.wp.com/cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_0891.jpg

^^ Hmm! We can hope right?

https://nworeport.me/2016/11/21/trumps-national-security-adviser-clinton-child-sex-crimes-are-real/

Scorpion    93

We all hope these disgusting abusers rot in hell..but do any of us REALLY think that anyone will be arrested & charged?  This thing seems to lead directly to the most powerful & wealthy..

In short, if Trump is serious about "draining the swamp", he can start proving it by making sure that federal charges are brought on anybody & everybody associated with this disgusting ring, once he is sworn in.

Malevolent    2,924

After Trump stunned the nation during the second presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, in which he quipped that under a Trump presidency "she would be in jail", and suggested that he would demand a special prosecutor probe into Clinton's email server and the Clinton foundation, moments ago MSNBC's Morning Joe reported, citing a source, that president-elect Donald Trump will not pursue any investigations into his former political rival Hillary Clinton "for her use of a private email server and the Clinton foundation."

Trump reportedly feels that Clinton has "been through enough."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-hillary-shes-been-through-enough

BornUntamed    435
2 hours ago, Malevolent said:

After Trump stunned the nation during the second presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, in which he quipped that under a Trump presidency "she would be in jail", and suggested that he would demand a special prosecutor probe into Clinton's email server and the Clinton foundation, moments ago MSNBC's Morning Joe reported, citing a source, that president-elect Donald Trump will not pursue any investigations into his former political rival Hillary Clinton "for her use of a private email server and the Clinton foundation."

Trump reportedly feels that Clinton has "been through enough."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-hillary-shes-been-through-enough

I dont believe the MSM.  Until I hear it out of his own mouth then i'll believe it.  Is this a ploy to have no pardons happen then after he takes office...  BAM!  shes in jail?  not likely, but:

You cannot let lawlessness run rampant and now the precedent has been openly set by clintons, obama, lynch, comey, etc.  If Trump really wants to make an impression, then returning to the rule of law is necessary (considering he said many times in rallies he was bringing back law and order).  If he does nothing, then he basically gives a free pass to people openly destroying this country.

What this would prove by letting all this go is one of two things:

• The rule of law is no longer in effect in this country
  • We live in a slave society and the slavemasters are not subject to the laws of the slaves.

Neither of the above is acceptable

1 hour ago, grav said:

I doubt it. His change of heart is more likely due to something he read, like what Comey found.

http://i.imgur.com/FrDRe54.jpg

I dont believe Trump is the type of guy that will give in to threats like that for his own life.  Maybe his family, but they all signed on and knew this was going to happen if he won.

Ukshep    21,538
1 hour ago, BornUntamed said:

I dont believe the MSM.  Until I hear it out of his own mouth then i'll believe it.  Is this a ploy to have no pardons happen then after he takes office...  BAM!  shes in jail?

That is also what i am thinking!

:shoon:

EMC2    285

Wow! Here's the main thing: the National Security Advisor to the President tweeted this. This is beyond real and factual for him to have done that. Who knows, maybe Trump said that, maybe he didn't. But it doesn't matter. I'm willing to bet the whole case gets dropped into the laps of Preet and the NYPD. Giuliani will be the conduit for this given his NYPD relationships. At the very least Giuliani will make sure the right people are handling it. So even if Trump said that it could still be a truthful statement. And yes, it's probably a ploy to avoid any pardons. HRC would need to be charged in order for a pardon to be possible. Nothing substantive will happen (publicly) until after Jan.20.

I wonder if the current administration is trying to get Comey to charge her with something so she can be pardoned. But this would only be to save his own skin because Obama HATES the Clintons. Perhaps Trump assured Obama that he was safe from this case? I can't wait to see what 2017 brings...for a multitude of reasons.

BornUntamed    435
10 hours ago, EMC2 said:

HRC would need to be charged in order for a pardon to be possible.

While pre-emptive pardons remain very rare, there are a few notable exceptions. Perhaps the most famous presidential pardon of all time occurred before any charges were filed. Gerald Ford's pardon of Richard Nixon absolved the former president of "all offenses against the United States which he has committed or may have committed or taken part in" between the date of his inauguration in 1969 and his resignation in August 1974. In other cases, presidents have pardoned individuals after criminal proceedings have begun but before a judgment has been handed down. In late 1992, less than a month before leaving office, President George H.W. Bush pardoned former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger, who had been indicted earlier that year on perjury charges surrounding the Iran-Contra affair.  In addition, broad presidential amnesties—like the one President Carter issued to those who had avoided the draft during the Vietnam War—are essentially pre-emptive pardons issued to a large group of individuals.  (think pizzagate maybe?)

In 1866, the Supreme Court ruled in Ex parte Garland that the pardon power "extends to every offense known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment."

There are some exceptions: The chief executive can't pardon someone for a violation of state law or nullify a civil ruling, and his power doesn't extend to convictions handed down in an impeachment proceeding.

8008Sight    22

I think you guys are missing the point Trump's part of the game hes the real controlled opp not bull horn fatty. Why would it change this election when it's been the same, sure it's getting harder in some sense with social media and the internet but that also brings new ways of control and dissinfo spread. Should of been obvious right when he started talking about parts of Obama Care being good. 

BornUntamed    435
3 minutes ago, 8008Sight said:

I think you guys are missing the point Trump's part of the game hes the real controlled opp not bull horn fatty. Why would it change this election when it's been the same, sure it's getting harder in some sense with social media and the internet but that also brings new ways of control and dissinfo spread. Should of been obvious right when he started talking about parts of Obama Care being good. 

Can you actually give any real evidence Trump is controlled opposition?

Actually, there are parts of obama care that aren't bad, for example:  anyone can get it...

I can even find a couple good parts of the NDAA, doesn't mean i support it.

8008Sight    22
40 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

Can you actually give any real evidence Trump is controlled opposition?

Actually, there are parts of obama care that aren't bad, for example:  anyone can get it...

I can even find a couple good parts of the NDAA, doesn't mean i support it.

Anyone can get it? That's a really broad statement that can be applied to alot of things. I can't convince you but he wouldn't be in his current position if he wasn't lets not kid ourselves. It's your right to disagree but just wait and watch it out. Shall be no diffrent then it has been, lets call it a gut feeling. I believe he is there just for you to feel like you changed stuff up. You gotta throw the dogs a bone once in a while!