Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Kanye Cancels Tour; Surrenders $30mm In Ticket Sales After "Complete Nervous Breakdown"

Talon    716

After epic back-to-back meltdowns at concerts in San Jose and Sacramento, Kanye West has decided to spare his fans from any additional exposure to his rapidly deteriorating mental condition by cancelling all of the remaining 21 dates left on his "Saint Pablo" tour.  According to Bloomberg, Kanye will sacrifice roughly $30mm in ticket sales from the cancellation of the remaining concerts.

The epic rants started a couple of nights ago when Kanye kept cutting off songs to discuss Trump's victory, admitting that if he had of cared enough to vote he would have voted Trump. 

“I said something that was kind of politically correct. I told y’all I didn’t vote, right? What I didn’t tell you … If I were to have voted I would have voted on Trump.

Last night's rant in Sacramento grew even more bizarre with Kanye attacking everyone and everything from Google and Facebook to Jay Z and Beyonce.  Fans grew increasingly hostile after the rapper showed up 1.5 hours late for the concert and then walked off the stage after performing only 3 songs.

"A lot of people here feel like they lost... you know why... because y'all been lied to. Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you. Radio lied to you.”

“Jay Z, call me, bruh. You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man,”

Meanwhile, Page Six, citing friends close to Kanye, is reporting that the "mad genius" rapper has officially suffered a complete nervous breakdown.  Apparently friends are attributing the mental incapacitation to an exhausting workload though we have our suspicions that Hillary's loss may have been the "trigger" that set him off.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-21/kanye-cancels-tour-surrenders-30mm-ticket-sales-after-complete-nervous-breakdown

foxtrot2000    583

soon to be suicided. he went against the family. good for him. i dont think it was a mental breakdown, just telling the truth and he got shut down. 

25 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

soon to be suicided. he went against the family. good for him. i dont think it was a mental breakdown, just telling the truth and he got shut down. 

He's just going to rehab with Weiner. He'll be safe, like Weiner. Nothing to see here either.

garlic    2,639

I need to do a crowd funding thing to start a "Rapper Rehab" business. R&R (rapper rehab) will be like a 5 star hotel with no rhyming allowed. LOL

MAGA   
MAGA

Maybe he has potential, Maybe God is trying to reach him. For him to want Donald Trump as President, shows some part of him is looking out of the liberal cesspool that is Hollywood and he is crying out.  Lets hope he makes it out of this.

PS, just now my capcha was  a palm tree quiz. so I see it as confirmation about my comment on Hollywood. God always sends signs.

Robert50   
Robert50
4 hours ago, Talon said:

After epic back-to-back meltdowns at concerts in San Jose and Sacramento, Kanye West has decided to spare his fans from any additional exposure to his rapidly deteriorating mental condition by cancelling all of the remaining 21 dates left on his "Saint Pablo" tour.  According to Bloomberg, Kanye will sacrifice roughly $30mm in ticket sales from the cancellation of the remaining concerts.

The epic rants started a couple of nights ago when Kanye kept cutting off songs to discuss Trump's victory, admitting that if he had of cared enough to vote he would have voted Trump. 

“I said something that was kind of politically correct. I told y’all I didn’t vote, right? What I didn’t tell you … If I were to have voted I would have voted on Trump.

Last night's rant in Sacramento grew even more bizarre with Kanye attacking everyone and everything from Google and Facebook to Jay Z and Beyonce.  Fans grew increasingly hostile after the rapper showed up 1.5 hours late for the concert and then walked off the stage after performing only 3 songs.

"A lot of people here feel like they lost... you know why... because y'all been lied to. Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you. Radio lied to you.”

“Jay Z, call me, bruh. You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man,”

Meanwhile, Page Six, citing friends close to Kanye, is reporting that the "mad genius" rapper has officially suffered a complete nervous breakdown.  Apparently friends are attributing the mental incapacitation to an exhausting workload though we have our suspicions that Hillary's loss may have been the "trigger" that set him off.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-21/kanye-cancels-tour-surrenders-30mm-ticket-sales-after-complete-nervous-breakdown

I suspect because Kanye started siding with President Elect Trump he is getting a hell of a lot of negative blowback from leftist celebs and leftists in the fan base.

Munchaab    144

He was talking about Trump for several days and just getting bad press...

Then he starts talking about #pizzagate and he gets arrested on a 51:50 psych hold and thrown into a mental hospital.

:unsure:

Why   
Why

@Sounds like hes onto the truth, and Hollywood now wants to be his enemy