Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

The Zana Story - The Truth About the Black Race

Recommended Posts

 marlowe    1,748

The average reaction to a completely new idea or fact is to dismiss it without

looking a the evidence.....So are you average or do you have curiosity ?

The Zana Story

04-05-2015, 09:25 AM

DNA tests reveal that Zana's offspring had west African genes....This forum is a library , I will post this link without comment
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3WP7cj74k

More DNA test results on the descendants of Zana..Note ;;This evidence will probably be taken off the web in time

 

Zana-The Shocking DNA Results (Audio Only) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com

AUDIO ONLY! The 'Almasty' is Russia's very own

The Negro Race Is A Bigfoot-Human Hybrid

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/genocide-of-the-white-race/16172-the-negro-race-is-a-bigfoot-human-hybrid-arab-muslims-are-part-negro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365

Welcome marlowe.

Zana's story is interesting but as far as I know we don't have a sample of Bigfoot DNA to compare Zana's descendants too.
We do know that sub-Saharan Africans have no (or very little) Neanderthal DNA.

A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.
https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

What I would like to know is how did Zana come to the Caucasus Mountains. 

Modern Arabs are of mixed race because Muslims enslaved and raped wherever they went.
However, because of generations of inbreeding they now have the highest rates of birth defects.

Genetic disorders afflict Arab world
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/genetic-disorders-afflict-arab-world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748

@ Lucy......here is a quote from paragraph 23  of this article  >> http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/zana2.htm

" Zana's grandchildren were also said to be dark skinned with Negroid features....[ as in Negroid facial features....]

The Neanderthal part is a red herring....Sasquatch are found on ever continent except Antarctica,,,,..Zana was a southern Russian big foot.....What I am saying in all the sasquatch all over the planet are 'pure' Negro and the "human" Negro is a Sasquatch-Human Hybrid....

TPTB know all this ...Do you think after all this time TPTB have not figured this out..?.They are keeping a lid on it because it is extremely politicaly incorrect.to understand that Black people are not 100% Human.,..IMHO

BTW..I talked to  lloyd Pye circa 1994 and he   said flat out >>>"Blacks are part Sasquatch ."}...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeti   
Yeti
14 minutes ago, marlowe said:

@ Lucy......here is a quote from paragraph 23  of this article  >> http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/zana2.htm

" Zana's grandchildren were also said to be dark skinned with Negroid features....[ as in Negroid facial features....]

The Neanderthal part is a red herring....Sasquatch are found on ever continent except Antarctica,,,,..Zana was a southern Russian big foot.....What I am saying in all the sasquatch all over the planet are 'pure' Negro and the "human" Negro is a Sasquatch-Human Hybrid....

TPTB know all this ...Do you think after all this time TPTB have not figured this out..?.They are keeping a lid on it because it is extremely politicaly incorrect.to understand that Black people are not 100% Human.,..IMHO

BTW..I talked to  lloyd Pye circa 1994 and he   said flat out >>>"Blacks are part Sasquatch ."}...

So how does it feel to be part Sasquatch? Do you have big feet? Are you tall? Is your ass Hairy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748

So how does it feel to be part Sasquatch? Do you have big feet? Are you tall? Is your ass Hairy?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Re:

I am not part Sasquatch....I am a north western European.....and I don't have a low IQ and weak impulse control like 'Sasquatch' gas....:happy:..You are either trilling or you missed the point....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeti   
Yeti
3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

So how does it feel to be part Sasquatch? Do you have big feet? Are you tall? Is your ass Hairy?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Re:

I am not part Sasquatch....I am a north western European.......You are either trilling or you missed the point....

You know so much about it surely you must be part Sasquatch in some form? Or did I miss the point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748
9 minutes ago, Yeti said:

You know so much about it surely you must be part Sasquatch in some form? Or did I miss the point?

This is my last reply to this poster...I have a high IQ and I am right brained....as well as psychic....

I have not be programmed by MSM......I am now finished with Mr. Yeti so he can get the last trolling post..I couldn't care less....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wendigo   
Wendigo
1 minute ago, marlowe said:

This is my last reply to this poster...I have a high IQ and I am right brained....as well as psychic....

I have not be programmed by MSM......I am now finished with Mr. Yeti so he can get the last trolling post..I couldn't care less....

High IQ, yet can't spell nor use correct punctuation. I would rather be Sasquatch than ur-a-peon. What am I thinking, psychic? What do I look like, psychic?  Methinks you are the troll with your pointless, racist b******t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ >> Methinks you are the troll with your pointless, racist b******t.

********************************************************************************************************************

Everyone Is A Racist - Get Over It

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/genocide-of-the-white-race/19474-everyone-is-a-racist-get-over-it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365

I'm away from my computer just now but will respond properly when I get home. I find this topic fascinating.

The Yeti and the Wendigo are not the same creature btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thoolagol   
Thoolagol
6 minutes ago, marlowe said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ >> Methinks you are the troll with your pointless, racist b******t.

********************************************************************************************************************

Everyone Is A Racist - Get Over It

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/genocide-of-the-white-race/19474-everyone-is-a-racist-get-over-it

 

6 minutes ago, marlowe said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ >> Methinks you are the troll with your pointless, racist b******t.

********************************************************************************************************************

Everyone Is A Racist - Get Over It

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/genocide-of-the-white-race/19474-everyone-is-a-racist-get-over-it

 sure everyone is a racist what do you get out of sharing it with us black people half Bigfoot  white people half demon yellow people half dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×