Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fourth echelon

new modem

bought my own modem. wont say what kind due to security risks. but soon..we wont have to rent from isp anymore. freedom! i wont activate it yet...will do it probaley in mid may. i also got a replacement warrenty. it is needed in case something goes wrong.. or if product is incompatible etc. 2 times in life i purchased some tech stuff and waived right to get extended warrenty..ended up getting denied to exchange/return for money back. so remember, always ask for extended warrenty! iam sure some of you have been in similiar situations in past.

thanks. i also got norton pro from my isp. a complete and *cough rather large program. it pays to get pro and not free anti virus programs..because free doesnt completely protect you.

rain    48

thanks. i also got norton pro from my isp. a complete and *cough rather large program. it pays to get pro and not free anti virus programs..because free doesnt completely protect you.

​better off not having one if you use norton xD

Jump To Top