Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Shamanik

WOW. GLP instant ban is confirmed. (Get your fresh trinfo)

Shamanik    66

Hi all. 

Dont know what to say really, but I found this place through a thread over there and have read things but thought na can't be true. So I posted on a tread over there with one word and got a instant ban!! Just goes to show! 

Im a bit shocked actually.

Maidenmate91    210
26 minutes ago, Shamanik said:

Hi all. 

Dont know what to say really, but I found this place through a thread over there and have read things but thought na can't be true. So I posted on a tread over there with one word and got a instant ban!! Just goes to show! 

Im a bit shocked actually.

What was the one word?

Ukshep    21,637
7 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

Id like to solve the puzzle pat, 

TRAVISTOCK!

You know.... every time someone says it like that. All i can think of this!

But i guess that is the point!

COBO Member    3,448

Many of us have learned to avoid GLP for one reason or another. I was caught up in the infamous "Super Bowl purge" myself and migrated over to LOP.

With all this T-talk, I'm reminded of tales that Disturbed was simply an extension of the midget. Somebody fill me in?

Shamanik    66

Yep been caught up in so many bans before over there. Just like the super bowl one, and everyone that seems to go off the week before Xmas every year etc etc etc. I have lurked on LOP but between the 2 it's either far right or far left with no inbetween.