Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ronin

JFK to 9/11 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

seeing as we're only a few hours away from the anniversary of Jack's assassination... this is probably fitting. it's long, and probably best viewed across multiple sittings. 

this world is insane.

I snapped fully awake (not fully informed, just awake) around 2003.  As I got more informed, one of the things that struck me over and over was just how LONG this world has been insane without me recognizing it.  You can mark significant events, milestones, but marking the beginning is very difficult.  Unless you go all the way back to the Garden :)   That's the only beginning that completely makes sense.

that's weird man. close to when it happened for me. i'll never forget the actual day i was "awakened". It was 15 days into my 33rd year. january 15th 2004. i've never been the same. and dude, i'm f***ing furious. still. even now. to explain that i'd probably say...i was really REALLY angry when i thought some dopey f***ing ragheads pulled 9/11. but when i learned the truth... my blood boiled.

11 hours ago, Jostler said:

Unless you go all the way back to the Garden :)   That's the only beginning that completely makes sense.

That's the moment, Jostler.  There is absolutely no reason to assume or believe otherwise. 

God tells us that satan runs this world.  That depth of the deception is probably much grander than ANYONE realizes!  Satan is called the father of lies for a reason.  He will do anything and everything to distance us from God.  

And if you just look around at this world, you'll see he is winning.  

Great show on coast to coast tonight (11/30/16), which is unfortunately rare these days.

Robert Wicox writer of The Spy Who Killed Kennedy.  I haven't read the book yet but I have read his previous book Killing Patton which I think is a must for any truth seeker. If your interested and they're archive has been maintained, Dr. Stan Montieth (deceased) of liberty radio did some fantastic and informative interviews on the alleged assassination of Patton with him.

One helluva speech - opened up hope for the future. It's probably why the clever idiots in power got rid of him. God bless him.

Sometimes politicians allow their principles to come to the fore - not often.

UK politician Robin Cook made a wonderful antiwar speech as he resigned from Tony Bliars government - He didn't last long after that one. God bless him too and all those who speak for the greater good of humanity.